IMPORTANT: Please get the FREE TouchControl Server (designer) app for macOS (from the Mac App Store) or Windows (at www.touchapptech.com) and try it out BEFORE purchasing this app for your iOS device to make sure that TouchControl will meet your needs. Informed customers are happy customers! Also please note that the server/designer does NOT need to be running 24/7 on your network to use TouchControl on your iOS device!
With TouchControl, you can turn any iOS device into a universal network, infrared, and PC remote control! With TouchControl you can create FULLY CUSTOMIZED remote control screens for your Mac or PC, A/V and other infrared- or network-controlled devices (IMPORTANT: additional hardware required for IR control). The free Mac or Windows PC software provides user interface (remote control) design functionality, and can also optionally enable running programs, executing commands and scripts, and controlling the mouse and keyboard on your Windows computer directly from your iOS device, giving you almost unlimited control. The Windows server also natively supports the USB-UIRT for PC-based IR control.
TouchControl gives you more than any other iOS remote automation app:
• Direct device-to-device control of iTach and GC-100 network adapters (www.globalcache.com), Philips Hue lights, iRTrans LAN adapters (www.irtrans.com), network attached A/V equipment, Keene IR Anywhere, Insteon hubs, and more (just about anything that's network attached)!
• Integrated IR code database for Global Caché adapters. Over 138,000 searchable IR code sets freely available in an easy-to-use interface to quickly and easily configure your Global Caché buttons!
• DIrect control of automation software such as AutoHotKey, EventGhost, Girder, IRCommand2, and more!
• Build activities that can automatically discover and control any devices on your network that support Simple Service Discovery Protocol (SSDP).
• Build activities for Apple Watch! (Device control and 2-way communication provided via the paired iPhone app.)
• Control your devices from a browser and schedule commands to run at set times via the built-in web server (in-app purchase required).
• Control your devices using your voice (in-app purchase required).
• Mouse & keyboard control of your Windows PC, plus control of HTPC software such as WIndows Media Center, JRiver, XBMC, WinAmp, Pandora, and more!
• Monitor your Mac or Windows desktop from your iOS device using the exclusive TouchControl Screen Grabber!
• Fully customizable user interface on your iOS device!
REQUIREMENTS: A Mac or Windows PC is required to design and configure the remote control activities (screens, devices, buttons, etc.) used in TouchControl via the FREE TouchControl Server software. However, the server DOES NOT need to be running 24x7 on your network to use TouchControl on your iOS device (only required for those features that require a Mac or PC, such as running desktop commands & programs, mouse/keyboard control, screen grabber, AutoHotKey, etc.).
Please visit http://www.touchapptech.com to learn more about the devices that can be controlled with TouchControl, and to make sure you meet the requirements. You are encouraged to install and try the FREE Mac or Windows server/designer software before purchasing the iOS app and verify it meets your needs. Mac server available in the Mac App Store. Windows server available on the TouchControl web site.
** IMPORTANT ** All feedback is welcome in the App Store; however, support for this app is provided via the TouchControl website only, as there is no mechanism available to address problems reported via the app store. If you have any problems with TouchControl, PLEASE contact support via the web site.
• Force LAN feature (Thanks Glenn!)
• Bug fixes
Get the latest version of TouchControl Server to take advantage of the newest features!
See www.touchapptech.com for more information on all the new features.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
See www.touchapptech.com for more information on the new features.
• Bug fixes
Make sure to get the latest version of TouchControl Server to enable all of the latest features. See the release notes on http://www.touchapptech.com for more information.
• Web view streams (e.g. mjpeg) no longer continue to load when the app is in the background or the device is locked
• Support for setting text size and text color for spinner buttons
• Manage iCloud script variables in Script Settings
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Get TouchControl Server for macOS v.1.6.3 from the Mac App Store, or v.9.5 for Windows from www.touchapptech.com to take advantage of these new features!
• Stability improvements
• New "Feedback Slicing" scripting feature
• Bug fixes
• Group templates now available for Mac server users. Please get the latest version of TouchControl Server for macOS from the Mac App Store!
Get the latest Windows server and see more information about this update at www.touchapptech.com.
• Bug fixes.
Make sure to get the latest macOS or Windows TouchControl Server!
• Button vibrations now use haptic feedback on the iPhone 7 & iPhone 7+. Give it a try - go to TouchControl Settings - Sound & Vibration, select "Vibrate", and then select "Use haptics."
• Other minor updates and fixes.
• IMPORTANT: This is the last release of TouchControl that will support the Offline Config (Dropbox) functionality. Please update your TouchControl app settings to use an online server as soon as possible.
• Other bug fixes and improvements.
• Add translucency to your own activity buttons (requires updated server).
• The stretch to full and TouchFlow interface app settings have been sunset and are no longer available.
• Other bug fixes and improvements.
Make sure to get the new macOS server form the Mac App Store, or the new Windows server from the Download page on the TouchControl web site.
Visit http://www.touchapptech.com for more information about this update.
- 68.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Touch App Technologies, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it