They each knew that their home is of the same color as they themselves were, but, alas, they just couldn’t find a way back.
And so, as they set out on their long homeward journey, they seek your help and guidance in reaching their destinations. As you may have realized by now, "Train Titans", our new train puzzle and simulation game, allows you to do so.
In the Puzzle mode, you have 28 quick levels of progressively increasing difficulty to solve. In the Simulation mode, you have a single procedurally-generated level that starts out at a calm, comfortable pace with just two cities, and gradually grows and becomes more and more complex, until reaching the Monorail Age with six cities to route trains to.
Please note that the "Level Pass" option which allows you to skip a puzzle level if you don't want to solve it yet is an in-app purchase item. The Lite version is also limited to the first 10 levels in the Puzzle mode and the first 45 years of play in the Simulation mode, and requires purchasing a full application to continue beyond that.
- 28 puzzle levels that will progressively test your skills
- Additional free-play simulation mode with procedural map generation
- Universal support for both your iPad and your iPhone/iPod Touch
- Full Retina Display support for iPhone 4 and 4S
- 6 different train eras
- Teleporters, bombs, splitters, color changers, rivers, mountains, and more for immense level variety
- Gradually developing cities with 34 different building types
- Light, atmospheric background music
- Autosave support so you never lose your progress
- Three difficulty levels
- Local and global high scores
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SCSGames
- Fixed a bug where in some cases preset level objects could be erased.
- 46.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Sad Cat Software
Safe to Download