You can make multiple 'Pockets' in this app, a pocket is like an account, it defines the name of the trip/project, the amount that you have reserved for using with this endeavor, and the start date. You can then go about logging your expenses within each 'Pocket'. The expenses will be organized by day and at the bottom of each day you will be able to view the amount spent during that day and the amount remaining (balance carried forward).
Finally, once your trip is over, or your project is complete, you can generate an email with your expenses and send it to your accountant or to yourself to keep it in record.
- Simple intuitive user interface
- Create multiple 'Pockets'
- Search for a particular 'Pocket'
- Add multiple expenses within each pocket
- Email the expenses (to your accountant, or to yourself)
- Amounts can be credited (earned) into pockets
- Pockets can be exported and shared as .pocket files
- 2.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Viraj Chitnis
Safe to Download