Key Features and Benefits Include:
- Extend the desktop web application features for managers operating in the field
- Oversee field operations through exception alerting and reporting
- Monitor remote workers and equipment on sites and in the field
- Install devices to begin tracking and monitoring mixed fleets
- Track vehicle and equipment location, activity and performance
- Manage vehicle and equipment maintenance plans and records
- Improve driver safety through self review and coaching
- Review driver safety and asset performance analytics
- Track your location upon signing into the PULSE mobile app
- Get automatically assigned as the driver of your vehicle based on your location
- Find the closest equipment and vehicles within a configurable distance.
- With Tap & Go drivers can log into their in-cab tablet with one touch from their smartphone.
-Complete inspection forms and capture photos for vehicles and equipment in the defect capturing system and reporting them to the back office
-Complete open service work for equipment and vehicles including planned maintenance and inspection defects
-Complete inspections, capture photos, and digitally sign forms for vehicles and equipment. Inspection data will be reported to the back office.
Trimble PULSE™ Telematics allows managers to track, manage and evaluate their mobile workforce by processing and visualizing data collected by telematics devices installed on company vehicles and equipment. To automate the assignment of drivers to vehicles without additional equipment, as well as to provide the employee locations in relation to worksites, vehicles and equipment, PULSE Telematics collects the phone location for users who have logged into the application, had the phone tracking feature enabled by their managers and opted in to sharing their location. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
-Capture and display location, engine hours, and odometer before submitting the inspection.
-Changes in the perform inspection workflow ( Mark as Safe/ UnSafe precedes the signature and final submission ).
-Minor Bug Fixes.
• Bug fixes and minor improvements
• Minor bug fixes and enhancements
-Event Investigation Enhancements
- Now supporting landscape orientation for tablets
- Forgot password option now available on login page
- Drill through Driver Safety scores to view event details
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Complete inspection forms for vehicles and equipment in the system capturing defects and reporting them to the back office.
- Retrieve custom inspection checklists for vehicles and equipment in PULSE Telematics
- Catalog high and low priority defects
- Submit inspections for back office and shop management review.
Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
• Get automatically assigned as the driver of your vehicle based on your location.
• Find the closest equipment and vehicles within a configurable distance.
• Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
- Events are now bundled for quick & easy filtering of the event activity
- Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- 204.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Trimble Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it