• Wired: “Amazing!”
• Google: “Rocket-fueling innovation!”
We understand work doesn’t always happen in an office, so we built the mobile app to give you all the power of Trint’s AI transcription on-the-go. Record live interviews, import files from your phone and record your calls directly without any clunky equipment or conference lines.
It’s all in the app!
• Call Recording from your phone without hassle
• Record live conversations
• Import audio files into Trint from your other apps
• Share transcripts and set editing permissions in-app
• Intuitive player to easily follow Trint transcripts
• All files saved to your device or to the cloud so never worry about losing a file
• Download call audio to your device
• Drop markers from your Apple Watch while you record
Capture in 28 languages, right from your phone, including English, Spanish, French, Chinese Mandarin, Hindi, German, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Russian and more!
∙ Bug fixes and improvements.
∙ Bug fixes and UI improvements.
∙ Upload a Call Recording directly to a Workspace.
∙ In-app feedback form added to make suggestions to Trint
∙ If you're enjoying Trint, please feel free to use the new "Rate us on App Store" feature.
• Makes country code selection available when registering your Trint Caller ID.
• Fixes an issue that could cause a crash when trying to paste a phone number into the keypad’s textfield.
• Fixes an error in Call Recording which could cause an error to show when ending a call on mute.
∙ Fixed an issue with registering your phone number as your outbound Trint Caller ID.
∙ Displaying a check for your remaining number of uploads prior to uploading a recording.
∙ Various other bug fixes and enhancements.
∙ Fixed a bug that would prevent you from sending audio direct to Trint from other apps.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Have any feedback? Get in contact with email@example.com
∙ Bug fixes and improvements.
∙ Set your phone number as your Caller ID for Trint Call Recording, letting contacts know its you.
∙ iOS 13 compatibility.
∙ Now access to Recent Trints, Shared Trints & Recordings and Calls all in their own space.
∙ Various bug fixes and performance enhancements.
∙ Fixed an issue that would prevent the 'Open in Trint' share action from working.
∙ Fixed an issue that could prevent you from starting a recording from the Trint app icon using 3D touch.
• Invite and set permissions for collaborators from the file and menu views, making it easy to share your conversations wherever you are
• Improved in-app player to easily follow conversations and find moments that matter
• Download call audio from the cloud to your device in one tap
∙ Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Accented English transcription options have now been updated to English (American spelling) or English (British spelling).
- Handoff is now supported. See corrections you want to make to your Trint? Open the Trint on your mobile while you're logged into your Mac desktop, then jump straight into the Trint Editor on desktop to continue working.
- Fixes an issue for new users updating their app using iOS 12.2
Then record & transcribe your call in a snap!
Introducing Call Recording and Transcription from Trint! You can now make a phone call, record it and get a full text transcript – all from within the Trint app for iOS.
To get started, tap “Phone” and make a phone call – no conference call services or outside apps required – then tap “Record.” When you’re done, tap the “Transcribe” button to send the audio directly to Trint. You’ll have text transcripts back in minutes. View the transcript on your phone, verify and search the transcript from Trint on the web, or share your transcript with colleagues for the ultimate collaboration experience.
* Bug fixes
Brighten them up by dropping a Marker
-Drop Markers while recording in the Trint app to note the important points in your Trints.
-Apple Watch functionality begins now! Record and drop Markers using your Watch.
-We've cleaned up a bit with bug fixes and performance improvements.
Show Recent Trints in a snap
There are no poison apples in this story, just a fairytale ending: users can now view their Recent Trints in the Trint mobile app! (Cue jubilant music, birds chirping, Seven Dwarves dancing, etc.)
Before this update, only the Trints that were uploaded using the app were visible. But the main Trint app screen now mirrors Recent Trints from the web app, bringing it even closer into alignment with Trint on the web. This has us whistling while we work.
Not only can you view your Recent Trints, but you can also play them back from the app, see the mobile recordings that haven’t been uploaded for transcription and pull down to refresh screens. We’ve added a confirmation screen before deleting Trints, too, just to be on the safe side.
Enjoy living happily ever after with the updated Trint app.
Improved audio connectivity.
New login user interface.
• User account profile screen. Showing your login status, account details and remaining minutes
• Audio recorder improvements, including audio source indicator so you know exactly what audio source is being used to record your interviews
• Low storage warning on the Recording screen
• Bug fixes and general improvements.
If you have any feature suggestions, ideas or general feedback, we'd love you to get in touch. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
New in 1.2:
• New feature: copy and share transcripts with the share button while viewing a transcript
• Improved look and feel in the recording screen
• Long audio files now save with no problems
• Recordings now reflect correct upload/transcription status
• Upload stability improvements
We'd love to get your feedback about the Trint Mobile app. If you have any ideas, suggestions, or have found a pesky bug, email email@example.com.
* Visual design updates
* Bug fixes
- 33.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Trint Ltd
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it