Perfect for people who want to keep track of visited places during travel, bookmark their favourite places or simply to mark place and time of some special and personal moments that have happened.
Your GPS location is central in Trip Player, because new entry can be made only if your device detects your location. Next, location should be assigned to a trip, while location name, note and photo are optional.
Video demo: youtu.be/cq2GiqSwjAE
• Simple and easy app that can be used immediately - no sign-up or any account creation required
• Statistics: you will know how many locations you have visited, together with number of trips and different years, months and days when these locations were recorded
• Breakdown and timeline of your locations by trip, year, month or day
• Map view: explore on map locations from any timeline - all at once or one by one
• Map animation of your route with zooming to every visited location on your device or in 720p resolution via AirPlay on Apple TV (2nd generation or newer). Three types of animations are available with different zoom levels and duration.
• Private and personal app - trips and location data, together with notes and photos are stored on your iOS device only
• iCloud backup/restore of trips and locations data is available but it's done only manually, when and if you decide to do it
• No data connection required for adding a location, because no mapping or geocoding is done at that time. Geocoding is available, if you need it.
• Fair battery usage during GPS operations - they are used only while adding a new location. There is no need for continuos GPS tracking and excessive battery drain during your trip.
iPod touch USERS
iPod touch doesn't has GPS chip built-in, so determining your location is limited to areas with WiFi signal/network. Do not expect location accuracy typical for iPhone.
That said, adding a new location in the app won't be possible in areas where your iPod touch cannot determine your location.
Other features of the app work the same way as on iPhone.
- Touch ID authentication removed
- 10.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Dejan Petrovski
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it