The game includes two types of puzzle modes, easy and harder. In the first game mode, your child will put the colorful pieces into the correct place to build the truck. In the second game mode there are no lines, and your child needs to build the silhouette puzzles. All levels feature the name, word and sounds of the vehicles. When the puzzle is completed the name of the vehicle is spoken, the sound of the vehicle is heard and the text word of the trucks and things that go is displayed.
This game gives your child a chance to discover what sounds the trucks, diggers and vehicles in the puzzles make, learn their names and for the older kids also learn to spell the words. Trucks Builders is an eye and ear catching puzzle that enhances kids matching and listening skills, logic, attention, fine motor skills, problem-solving, perseverance and visual memory in a fun and engaging way with lots of vehicles and realistic sounds. This puzzle game is ideal for toddlers, preschool and first grade kids who love vehicles.
Find out about more of our great games by the developer!
* 128 Things That Go puzzles
* Over 70 of the world’s most amazing vehicles
* Learn the name of the vehicle and hear its sound – Crane, Fire truck, car transporter, bulldozer and much more
* Different themes – Trucks, Diggers, Trains, Farm, Sea, Emergency, Air and more
* Colorful silhouette shape puzzles
* 2 levels of difficulty (easy and hard)
* Hebrew and English
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us at email@example.com.
- 119.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Gil Weiss
Safe to Download