Truckster enables consumers to:
• Explore the best food trucks and breweries
• Use a map to find nearby food trucks
• View ratings and reviews
• Skip the lines with mobile ordering
• Share events, trucks, and breweries with friends
• Follow your favorite food trucks and breweries all on one platform
Truckster is new, fun, and the best way to eat through your city. What are you waiting for? It’s time to jump on board! #Truckyeah!
- Added support for pairings of pubic activities and breweries in Near Me tab.
- Fixed looping issue on the map when there is no present events in the selected city.
- Other minor UI and bug fixes.
- Updated checkout flow logic.
- Note has been changed to "Special Instructions".
- Updated UI and moved Tip section to second page of checkout popup.
- Fixed a lot of issues with tip logic.
- Added pull-to-refresh feature for Cart tab.
- Other UI and bug fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Added new animated images.
Near Me Tab:
- Added option to show radius circle (default to false).
- Added option to show map clustering (default to false).
- Added zoom-to-markers button on the top right corner of the map.
- Fixed wrong Mobile Ordering count on the map.
- Added ability to add review photos by consumers.
- Added support for note on checkout.
- Added scroll-to-collapse feature with truck cover photo of Information tab.
- Updated UI, animation and logic handler of Review Submit popup to improve performance.
- Updated UI, animation and logic handler of Checkout popup to improve performance.
- Updated UI of Reward section.
- Disabled left swiping gesture to prevent accidental close of truck profile.
- Fixed crashing issue when user tries to order without logging in.
- Fixed crashing issue when using Highest Rated search.
- Added skeleton loading effect for Explore tab.
- Fixed crashing issue when user clears search result and device is too slow to render the default cuisine view.
- Fixed crashing issue on Filter popup.
- Added a snap-to-edge implementation on user’s avatar and name so that they don’t get stopped in the middle of scrolling.
- Updated loading view of city data fetching and location fetching.
- Updated animation style when switching between tabs.
- Other various UI and bug fixes.
- Added Truck Schedule screen for truck profiles with over 7 events happening.
- Added support for pods/parks in Austin and Portland.
- Updated quick filter bar with selecting weekdays options.
- User will now be taken to the closet serving city when there are no events on the map and user is outside of serving cities.
- Near Me tab will now start up with the last chosen city.
- Removed get direction button on individual sliding cards and replaced with a universal button on the top right corner of the sliding list.
Austin & Portland Updates:
- Updated timezone converting method to support Austin and Portland better.
- Austin's loading time has been improved and will be even further improved in a near-future update.
- Added sliding card list back for Austin and Portland.
- Various updates for UI on tablets.
- Updated UI, animation and gesture handler for Photo section in truck profile.
- Optimized marker rendering and added back marker’s callouts when there are more than 30 events on Near Me tab to improve performance for large amount of events on the map.
- Updated toggle and slider color on Near Me tab.
- Fixed frozen animation bug in Splash Screen and Login Screen.
- Fixed Google login issue.
- Fixed Google Geocoder issue due to API upgrade.
- Fixed blank date/time selector in Catering Book screen (happens on iPhone X and above).
- Fixed deep linking issue for AppsFlyer OneLink.
- Map loading time decreased.
- Other bug and UI fixes.
Truckster has arrived in Colorado Springs, Fort Collins and Boulder!
- Updated User Profile with new animation performance increase on user avatar.
- Updated API changes for Facebook and Google logins.
- Fixed crashing issue on brewery profiles.
- Fixed wrong user avatar position on User Profile screen.
- Fixed app crashing issue when a non-logged in user clicks to see trucks' review detail.
- Fixed UI issue on trucks with too many cuisine types.
- Added support for Promo Code.
- Fixed a bug causing the app to crash after user inputting their phone numbers on checkout.
- Added "Photos" section on truck profiles.
- Updated new layout for Account Settings.
- Various bug fixes and UI updates.
- 56.3 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it