o Simple to navigate logbook shows date, time, blood glucose results and event tag from meter
o Additional event tags may be added to results in addition to personal notes
o Each blood glucose result is color coded to indicate if you are within acceptable range. You may customize the ranges given to you by your healthcare professional or use the default setting which are the established 2015 American Diabetes Association guideline target ranges (mg/dL):
YELLOW = Above Normal >130
GREEN = Normal 80-130
RED = Hypoglycemic <70
NOTE: A doctor or healthcare professional determines how often to test and what the target ranges are for blood glucose results.
o Six Reports provide total insights :
▪ Average Report - View 7, 14, 30, 60, 90 and 120 day averages to review general trending and spot areas for improvement.
▪ Conformance Report - This report displays pre- and post- meal glucose results in a pie chart format. Each pie chart is divided into color coded sections identifying the percentage of glucose results that are above, within or below targeted ranges for each testing time.
▪ Glucose Trend Report - This graph can be customized by target range, date and time to reveal patterns and to quickly identify glucose results that are too low or too high.
▪ Logbook Report - Review all glucose results, including control results, over a specific time period in chronological order.
▪ Modal Day/Week Report - View all results in specific time blocks per day or week. Color coded for easy review of glucose results within, above or below customized target ranges.
o Share data via PDF through email with healthcare providers, friends and family.
o Help screens are available on most pages if assistance is needed.
• TRUE MANAGER AIR App is not for diagnostic use.
• NEVER change your treatment plan without consulting a Doctor or Healthcare Professional.
• TRUE MANAGER AIR App is for use with only specified supported mobile devices. Go to www.trividiahealth.com/truemanagerair for a list of compatible mobile devices.
• This product is intended for single patient use to support better diabetes management without providing specific treatment or treatment suggestions.
• Refer to the TRUE METRIX® AIR Owner’s Booklet for pairing instructions.
- 11.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Trividia Health, Inc.
Safe to Download