tTV Touch doesn't attempt to be an as much functions and Info as possible into your Layout, it strips all the relevant Information to provide you only those who matter, so tTV Touch tries to keep its usage as simple as possible and reliable.
tTV Touch is not location bound, so it doesn't rely on the airing time, while this differs from Country to Country, but at least it calculates the airing day for you, so no matter how you use to watch your Shows, it should fit.
tTV Touch sorts your Shows into Groups related to their Status, so at the main view, you see only the Shows that are currently airing, other Shows are either in the TBA or the RIP Section, yo you can easily find what you are looking for.
And tTV Touch uses iCloud for sync, so if you use tTV Touch on other Devices, everything is in sync, even with tTV on MacOS.
tTV Touch also provides Notifications about new Seasons, season ended or if a whole show was cancelled or ended, so you will know it as soon as the Status is official.
To see a Demo Video of tTV Touch in action, plz visit the Product Website, its more than 1 Minute long, so cannot be shown here...
- fixes some Crashes due to new TVDB API
- many bug fixes
- removed Widget (since iOS 14 no longer supported)
- removed Aple Watch App
- added some extras for iCloud Sync
- fanArt not showing up correctly for TBA Shows
- missing values in Details Overview
- some other small improvements
- internal update for the TheTVDB.com Data Provider
- the previous Update broke the iPad UI completely, all Titles out of sight etc, also some missed Dark Mode Issues fixed on iPad
- iOS 13 Dark Mode UI fixes
- iOS 13 Widget UI fixes
- 8.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Serge Sander
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it