Select a country, purpose of obtaining a residence permit or citizenship, a city, law firm and learn about all expenses, necessary documents, additional requirements and the processing time of documents.
How does it work? Representatives of more than 100 law firms in the EU / EEA and Swiss Confederation provides information crucial for a person to receive a permit to stay in the area for more than 90 days. Law firms are registered in the Register of Enterprises of the country.
What to do if you are illegally in the country of the EU / EEA and Swiss Confederation? Download the app UberHint and find instructions in the section For illegals.
You can take part in the project UberHint, if you:
- are a lawyer, go to the section Join us;
- are a foreigner who wants to share information related to immigration, go to the section For illegals or send us your story;
- simply want to help us, go to the section Donate.
• Simply and easy to use
• It is completely free of charge
• Save your favourites
• Fast search option
• Several languages available, such as Russian, English etc.
• Share it with a friend
The app is constantly updated in case of any amendments in laws regulating immigration according to the information provided by legal companies. So stay tuned!
We would like to hear your suggestions and comments!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 21.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Jevgenijs Lukasuks
Safe to Download