The “Wayfinder” provides step-by-step directions and visual references to help users find their way around the Student Center, Conference Center, The Hill, Terrace patio and surrounding services including dining options, retail outlets, vending machines, ATMs, restrooms, the Visitor Center, and other valuable resources located in the Student Center and Student Center South building.
The “Ring Mall” feature includes a real-time list of activities with helpful maps. The list of activities include food sales, fundraisers, exhibits and other activities occurring on Ring Mall and can be sorted by location, organization, time, and type of food sale. Entries are searchable and can be edited by the sponsoring organization to include helpful information such as a description of their organization, their activities, pricing, and payment options.
“The Center” function is a calendar of events in a convenient list view. Users can view and search two weeks of scheduled events booked through SCES. By selecting a date, the app searches all currently scheduled events and returns a list with the most current information available. The list of events includes an event title, room, start and end times.
The “CSL” section of the UCI Now app provides anyone with a UCInetID easy access to real-time availability for Student Center study space. The app checks availability and allows users to confirm, view, or cancel reservations on a first-come, first-served basis and is available any time, anywhere there’s an Internet connection.
- Fixed The Center search and sorting
- Wayfinder accessibility mode bug fix
- Ring Mall shows description if it is also a Food Sale
- Modified CSL time selection look
- Fixed CSL bug when 10:30PM is only remaining time
- Fixed Ring Mall editing food item bug
- Added analytics support
- Fixed Ring Mall sort crash
- Changed the back button text for older iPhone models
- Fixed time format in Event Services.
- Added link between UCI Now and ZOTFinder.
- 30.0 MB
- Release Date:
- UCI Student Center
Safe to Download