Planning and tracking a 5/3/1 program is time-consuming and hard. You have to calculate your training max and then calculate every single set based on your training max. It doesn't have to be like that. You could just walk into the gym every day knowing exactly what you need to lift. Ultimate 531 takes the math out of the 5/3/1 program so you can focus on getting stronger and hitting new PRs.
Every cycle you have to redo the entire planning process, but not anymore! With one button press, you can create a new cycle with all the weights automatically calculated for you.
If you haven't hit your ultimate strength goals yet then maybe it's because you have to spend so much time at the gym calculating weights for each set. Stop wasting your precious energy. Just plug in your numbers to Ultimate 5/3/1 and go.
For the serious lifter, there are some excellent features when you subscribe to the Pro version. Unlock over 35+ 5/3/1 templates along with the ability to edit an existing template. If you really know what you are doing you can build your own template from scratch.
The 5/3/1 program is amazing for strength gains but your energy and time are wasted trying to figure out what plates you need for each set. In the upgraded Pro version you get a Plate Calculator so you focus on the things that matter.
Getting stronger is about putting in the work every week but it's hard to see the progress you are making. The Pro version includes graphs of your one-rep maxes over time. Feel confident knowing you are doing the right things and making progress.
If you are the type of person that likes to track everything the Pro version also includes the ability to add and track Joker sets and assistance exercises.
- Plan an entire 5/3/1 cycle with one button press
- Alerts when you hit a new Personal Record (PR)
- Automatically increases your one-rep maxes when you hit a new PR
- Warm-up sets
- Save an unlimited number of templates
- 8 Templates from 5/3/1 Forever
- Rest Timer
You can subscribe to the Pro version on either a monthly or yearly basis. Pro Features include:
- 100+ templates from the 5/3/1 Books
- Build your own custom templates
- Track assistance exercises
- Track Joker sets
- Delete or swap exercises during a workout
- Plate Calculator
Integrates with Apple Health.
If you are enjoying the app please leave a review!
If you are enjoying the app please leave a review!
NEW: Apple Health synced workouts will now include estimated calories burned.
NEW: When adding an exercise you'll see the date you last completed the exercise and how many times you've done the exercise.
NEW: Now you can set a separate timer for warm up sets.
If you are enjoying the app, please leave a review or share with a friend!
Please rate the app if you’re enjoying it!
If you are enjoying the app please leave a review and share it with a friend!
NEW: Update Training Max for a cycle during a workout. When you're in a workout you'll now see your Training Max next to the exercise name. Tap on the TM to change it. This is good for templates where you need to adjust a TM during a cycle (like Building the Monolith).
FIXED: Fixed a bug where Training Maxes wouldn't auto-increase in the first cycle.
If you are enjoying the app, please leave review it's a HUGE help. Thanks!!
NEW: Over 50 new templates added from 5/3/1 forever and Beyond 5/3/1!
NEW: Now you can use any exercise as a Main or Supplemental exercise.
NEW: Add Main or Supplemental exercises during a workout.
NEW: Completely rebuilt the template editor. Now you can copy exercises, days, or weeks.
If you are enjoying the app please leave a rating. Thanks!
NEW: Increase font size for rep number needed for a PR.
FIXED: The number of cycles completed in your Profile is now accurate. There was a bug which missed some cycles when adding up the count.
- NEW: 2 new templates - Building the Monolith and Hard Gainers.
- FIXES: 4+ Bug fixes and performance improvements.
NEW: Now you can add more sets during a workout.
NEW: Added 600+ new assistance exercises.
NEW: Added 3 new templates: Triumvirate, Boring But Strong Challenge, and 3/5/1.
NEW: Changing reps or weight values will automatically change the other sets with the same value for that exercise. For example, if you have 5 sets of 5 reps and you want to change it to 10 reps you only have to change the first set and the rest of the reps will automatically change.
FIXED: Occasionally the rest timer stopped when the phone was locked.
- Put workout days in the correct order according to 5/3/1 Forever (doesn't change any of your existing templates).
- Added sound effect when rest timer ends.
- Tap a set number during a workout to change the set type
- A handful of bugfixes and performance improvements
- Rest timer upgrade! Change the rest timer on the fly and set exercise specific rest times. Tap the timer bar to expand the rest timer and adjust the time. During a workout tap the 3 dots button for an exercise and set a custom timer for that exercise
- Now when you swap an exercise it recalculates the weights based on training max percentages.
- Added pop up notification when rest timer is over
- Rebuilt and simplified the rest timer (it had some bugs) and moved it to the top of the screen so it's not covered by the keyboard
- Added 3 new templates: Prowler Challenge, 5/3/1 Bodybuilding, and 5 PROs
- Delete a set during a workout or in a template by swiping left
- You can now edit the Reps and Percentages in the template builder
- Added a "Done" checkbox for sets. It\'s on the right side but you can switch it to the left side by going to Settings -> Extra Settings
- A handful of bug fixes
2. Now you can change the date a workout was completed
3. The post workout recap screen lists the main and supplemental workouts completed (so you don't have to go into the workout to see them)
If you have any suggestions or feature requests shoot me an email email@example.com.
- Auto increment Training Max by .5
- Choose amount to automatically increase your training maxes after hitting a new personal record.
- Assistance exercises added during a workout will now automatically fill with the reps and weights from your previous workout.
- Duplicate (and edit) your existing templates
- Add Personal Record (PR) sets to templates
- When changing a number, now you just overwrite the existing number instead of having to delete it first. This will save a lot of time when editing templates
- Added a description on how the one-rep max auto-increase works
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Over 5+ bug fixes and improvements
- Removed code that caused app to crash when loading a template
- Fixed issue where template screen sometimes crashes after loading
- Plate Calculator! Just press the weight for a set to see what plates you need.
- For a few people the app would crash when trying to add a new cycle. That is fixed with this release.
- Fixed issue where some variations of 3 day routine not calculating weights correctly.
- Add joker sets. Now you can add joker sets while working out. Just press "Add Joker set" and select the desired percentage.
- Fixed 1000% Leader week 3 percentages.
- The app tells you when you hit a new personal record and will automatically increase your one-rep max.
- Long press on cycle week has the option to delete the entire week
- Added Wendler Classic Leader/Anchor program
- Black Army Jacket
- Black Army Jacket, Anchor
- Five and Dime
- Five and Dime, Anchor
- God is a Beast
- God is a Beast, Anchor
- Leviathan, Anchor
- Pervertor, Anchor
- Simplest Strength Template
- Simplest Strength Template, Anchor
- Spinal Tap 5's PRO
- Spinal Tap 5's PRO, Anchor
- Spinal Tap High School Years
- Spinal Tap High School Years, Anchor
Added 9 more pre-made Templates:
- Boring But Big Challenge
- S.V.R. II
- S.V.R. II Anchor
- Beginner Prep School
- Original 5/3/1
- Original 5/3/1 (3 days/week)
- 7th Week TM Test
- 7th Week Deload
- 7th Week PR Test
- Fixed issue where app crashed if you tried to update one-rep maxes.
- 2 full-body templates added: 1000% Awesome and 1000% Awesome anchor
- New section of ready-made templates. Starting with the two 1000% Awesome templates just added, more coming soon.
- You can now change the reps for any set during workout
- Choose which exercise to use for Boring But Big or Boring But Strong
- Choose how precise to round weights: 1, 2.5, 5, 10
- When rounding weights, you can choose to round up, down, or nearest
- 40.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Jimmy Cook
Safe to Download