The Welcome to Michigan program is U-M tradition that welcomes each new class to campus in the Fall. This series of campus-wide events is designed to help facilitate the transition into the campus community. Students will have the opportunity to explore campus, connect with resources, and get to know other new students through the many events offered across the program.
This app is your go to resource for the Welcome to Michigan program and will include all of the important schedule and event information you need to make the most of the program. Features will include:
• Get the latest details on what's happening when and where.
• Live updates will keep you on top of any last minute changes.
• Keep track of your own schedule by adding events you want to attend.
• Get local notifications reminding you when your favorite events are starting. • Sync events with your calendar to be sure you don't miss out.
• All the campus information you need to make the most of your Welcome to Michigan experience.
• Learn about campus resources, offices, and departments.
• The entire campus Google map at your fingertips
- added 2019 orientation schedule
- updated resources for 2019
- changed metadata for Orientation program
- 117.3 MB
- Release Date:
- The University of Michigan
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it