WHAT IS UNFED UNDEAD?
unFed unDead! is a fast paced arcade style game. You control 4 zombies at each side of the screen. Click and drag backwards towards the edge of the screen at your desired angle of attack and your zombie reaches through the window, grabbing a person that is in his range.
WHY IS UNFED UNDEAD AWESOME?
-= Challenging Single Player Mode =-
Race against the clock to try to clear the room before time expires and your victims escape. Earn points to earn stars to unlock the next level and to earn perks to help make the game easier.
-= Up To 4 Players at once =-
Up to 4 players play at once as you all work a zombie at each side of the screen, competing for points.
-= Game Depth =-
Carefully aim your attacks. Rack up points for power ups and extra time by attacking accurately and racking up kill streaks.
-= Level Bosses =-
Each level features a unique level boss. This boss will attack you back and force you into 'Brain Drain' Mode. You have to learn how to skillfully attack and overcome this character on each level.
-= Social Scoreboards =-
Compare your level scores with your Facebook friends and see how your scores rank overall.
-= Level Variety =-
Environments ranging from disco parties to the Girl's Locker Room to a War room and even a Disco Party. Yes, we have Nazi Zombies for the true zombie fans.
-= Blood Mode =-
Turn the bloody gore on or off with a simple switch.
'Hungry Hungry Hippos™' is a registered Trademark of Hasbro Inc. Our use of this trademark is only for a comparison of game concepts. Our game is in no way affliated with Hasbro Inc.
update for ios 7
move to ARC for better performance and fewer crashes
moved from admob to iAd banners
fixed back button
- new directional tap
- reach penalty for forward swipes
- reach bonus for backward swipes
- more hunger
- faster brain drain recharge
Fixed a multiplayer reset crash
made universal (also iPad optimized)
Retina graphics on 4s/5
If you played this app in the past and found it too hard, please give it another shot!
If you like the game, please take a quick second and rate it in iTunes to help support us!
Add a new quick attack: Tap on the control pad to attack. This attack will have a shorter reach than a real attack.
Game Over if all zombies are in brain drain.
added boss hints to help figure out how to beat these pesky bosses!
New much cooler icon!
Easier to unlock levels-- fewer stars required for earlier levels.
Get a free continue by sharing the app on facebook.
We have made BIG changes to this game. The old version was all about swiping as fast as you could to eat quickly. This version is now all about skill and carefully swiping accurately.
Also, check out the all new Perk Store!
The perk store is a way to buy temporary power ups and permanent game perks to help make the game a little easier. Buy perks or earn them when you get 3 stars on a level.
As a paid version user (even if you got this for free during the promo period), you get several of these perks for free!
- facebook button on selection page to bring up social scores
- a score label that shows when you lose or gain points
- fix for bug causing bad layout of level select screen after leaving the app
- cool glowing eyes outside of the windows
- penalty for too many misses in a round
- when time expires in the first two rounds, you get extra time but take a penalty
- streak bonuses. get extra points and extra time for streaks. Get a superZ Power up for a streak of 8 or more.
- Double Tap: Two simultaneous kills awards you a time bonus.
-HD Version including iPad and retina support.
-Awesome new wave based arcade mode. How long can you survive?
Thank you to everyone who has downloaded this game. Please play it lots and tell your friends. Buy some perks and leave some feedback to help show some support so we can keep developing it.
This version has TONS of minor enhancements:
- tips on loading screens
- leave bodies on respawn
- music and efx volume adjust on pause screen
- pre-attack scene for students
- indicate zombie hunger level with glowing eyes
- show points needed to earn next star
- show outlines of missing stars
- on first brain drain for digestion, show message saying 'you ate too fast'
- slightly harder Disco Stew
BUGS now fixed:
- crash when you don't press outside of Try Again or Quit on the Game Over screen.
- corrected zombies reaching under bodies and objects
- fixed always assigning 1 star bug
- update high scores and stars earned without having to scroll first
- victim run direction and facing direction out of sync
- facebook share button causes crash
- selecting level too soon causes crash
- better loop for dazed animation
- 48.9 MB
- Update Date:
- logan sease
- In-App Purchases:
Super Z Power-up $0.99
Max Hunger Perk $0.99
Extra Time Perk $0.99
Quick Recover Perk $0.99
Dodge Perk $0.99More
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it