The UNHCR Loyal Donors App is a digital version of the discount card given to UNHCR's loyal donors* as a way of thanking them for their support. The app enables the members to access updates from UNHCR Philippines and use their smartphones to redeem rewards from participating merchants.
*Loyal donors are those who have been supporting UNHCR for at least 12 months.
What are the app’s key features?
Through the app, you can:
• Access to UNHCR’s latest news and updates
• Claim rewards from partner merchants
• Get a UNHCR Loyal Donors e-card
How can I redeem donor privileges?
The steps for redeeming rewards are very easy!
1) Go to the Menu and select DONOR PRIVILEGES. Select your reward.
2) Inform the cashier of a partner merchant that you will redeem a reward.
2) On the app, tap the e-coupon of the reward you want to claim. Scan the merchant QR code (available at the merchant site).
3) The app then generates a discount code allowing you to claim your reward.
What other benefits can I get through the app?
1) You can search for a particular merchant from a particular category (hotels, restaurants, etc.)
2) On top of usual discounts, you can also receive promos from participating merchants. Promos can come in the form of buy-1-take-1 offers or free drinks.
When is an internet or WiFi connection needed?
1) When downloading the app for the first time.
2) When updating the merchant list for possible new merchants periodically
Who can use the app?
The rewards and privileges are only available to the UNHCR loyal donors who are on “Active” status. This means that as long as you are actively supporting UNHCR with your monthly contribution, you can use the app to redeem rewards.
When can my use of the app be discontinued?
You will no longer be able to use the app when you cancel your donation to UNHCR Philippines. When you open the app, you will be notified that you can no longer use it.
What hotline do I call if I have questions?
For customer service relating to partner merchants, please call Got-It-All Access at (02) 986 2645/ 0917 551 8567, 0999 990 8434, 0922 851 8567. For other matters, please call UNHCR at (02) 403 8471 or visit www.unhcr.ph
- 3.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Got It All Access
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it