If your device does not have XenMobile installed, please download and install 'Unit4 Timesheets'.
NOTE: To enable this application your employer must have Unit4 Business World On! server software installed and configured.
Unit4 Timesheets is a powerful and easy to use app that allows you to keep track of the timing you spend in multiple projects simultaneously. It lets you enter time manually or clock in at the beginning of your day and clock out when you leave from a single screen and when finished, add a consolidated time entry to each project.
All the features it provides together with its clean and simple-to-use interface, Unit4 Timesheets is a very handy app for people who spread their time among many projects throughout the day.
Use the Timesheets app to:
- Add, edit or delete your timesheet entries online or offline
- Copy entries from last period
- Distribute remaining hours according to work schedule
- Enter hours for yesterday or today straightaway from the home screen
- Enter hours for future periods
- Record time spent - e.g. meetings and transfer it to your time sheet
- Set up a local timesheet reminder
- A recently used combination of project, work order, activity etc. from a list can be selected
- Tap and hold on code combinations to see more information
- Slide right to use magic wand for row in code view entry mode
- Slide left to set 0 hours in code view entry mode
- Go landscape for view familiar in Unit4 Business World On! Web and Smart Client
We would love to hear any feedback. Please email any questions, ideas, or words of encouragement to support us. We’re here to help.
- Draft lines with 0 hours are not automatically created on Sundays in the app.
- User interface adapted to the newest iPhone devices.
- Title translation improvements.
• The app is now able to manage different status for each individual time entry and for the period itself.
• Submitted periods can now be updated and sent for approval again.
• App does not allow to update time periods that are already transferred.
- Rejected entries are not duplicated after being modified
- Insecure HTTP connection support has been removed and now it is only possible to login using HTTPS connections to web services.
- Link to Third-party notices has been included in Login and About screens.
- Now, sync queue is cleaned after the user logs out.
- Misplacement for 'Disbursement' title is corrected.
- Now, 'Cost center' field is only available for web services with Window Options support.
- Now, it is possible to connect to the app with IDS when it is managed by Citrix XenMobile.
- It is possible again to create entries by using the Today/Yesterday buttons.
- Placement of the disbursement icon has been corrected.
- Loading indicator is hidden before the next screen is loaded.
- App does not try to log in after logging out after implementing the auto-login functionality for XenMobile.
- Settings from MobileIron are now properly imported after the user has done any modification.
- Now 'Allow Timesheets notifications' dialog is not dismissed by MobileIron
- Entries are not duplicated now in the same day when they are edited and inside a day with more entries.
- Top bar navigation works properly now after swiping-left to go back to the previous screen.
- It is not allowed now to remove entries on a submitted, transferred or closed period.
- 'Home' button is always properly displayed now on Today/Yesterday screen.
- Magic screen displays the correct hours now when they are entered 'Recently used items' list.
- Now, Disbursements icon is correctly placed while saving an entry on iPad.
- Now, it is possible to connect with IDS when the app is managed by XenMobile.
- Application crash on startup avoided when the app is managed by XenMobile.
- 60.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Unit4 R&D
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it