By publishing just one single number, you can use the power of contact rules to decide which callers reach you while mobile, and on what devices.
Rules are based on your status which can be driven by your work calendar (Exchange), and you can send calls to internal numbers or external phones, redirecting to a single number or ringing together with multi-ring or “twinning” with your work phone (or extension).
• Increased productivity – Find those you need quickly with presence-enabled directory, contact lists, and communication history
• Improved responsiveness – Help others reach you while away from your desk for faster decision making and fluid business continuity
• Reduce the flood of email – Use IM to get answers rapidly without the latency of buried emails
• Protect yourself and the company – Avoid giving out your cell phone number so that business contacts reach you via your enterprise number
• Ultimate flexibility – Select alternate end points when placing calls from UNIVERGE MC550, allowing you to leverage the most convenient voice end point, from a conference room phone to your home phone, while showing your enterprise number to callers
NOTE TO ADMINISTRATORS:
*** This fixed mobile converged (FMC) solution leverages the enterprise voice infrastructure provided by UNIVERGE SV9500, SV9300, SV8500 or SV8300 (communication platform). ***
- the icon/logo also has been changed to indicate that it is the Classic version.
- minor bug fixes have been corrected as well.
- 13.4 MB
- Update Date:
- NEC Corporation
Safe to Download