Easily find what you’re looking for and peruse a wide selection of eye-catching designer animal stickers by category. The sticker extension features a wide library that is sorted by Holidays included:
4th of July, Black Friday/Cyber Monday, Christmas, Cinco De Mayo, Easter, Fathers Day, Halloween, Labor Day, Mardi Gras, Memorial Day/Labor Day/Veterans Day, Mothers Day, New Years, St. Patricks Day, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day/Sweetest Day
Drag-and-drop stickers right into your conversation or tap the virtual sticker once to place it in your normal text bubble. You can even adjust the sticker size to make a little comment or a big impression with the adjustable slider bar.
Download the Holiday Stickers App today and discover the fun for yourself! New Holiday stickers will be added with every monthly update and you can always find your favorite stickers in the recent area of iMessage!
1. Huge library of designer-made Holiday stickers - 6500+
2. Easily browse Holiday categories
3. Reuse your favorites in the iMessage recent section
4. Drag-and-drop or add with a single tap
5. New sticker updates and additions monthly
Get Holiday Stickers for only $0.49 a month. There are high-quality stickers added each month to keep content fresh and relevant.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the confirmation of the purchase and you will be able to cancel at any time. You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal from the Settings app under ‘iTunes & App Store’ after the purchase.
– Payment will be charged to Apple iTunes Account
– Subscriptions can be canceled by going to the Account Settings anytime.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
To use Holiday, you can follow these simple steps
1) Open or start a conversation in iMessage
2) Tap the “App” button to the left of the message field.
3) Tap the button in the bottom left of the screen to view your installed iMessage apps.
4) Tap Holiday to open.
Attaching Stickers to Messages
Tap and hold on a sticker to peel it up then drag it to a message bubble to stick it to a message.
Terms and Conditions:
- 465.3 MB
- Update Date:
- APH International
Safe to Download