• List or find new shipments and view active ones
• Create and save shipment searches
• Place bids, watch, and book shipments
• Receive instant notifications
• Ask and answer questions
• Accept and decline bids
• Release payments directly from the app
• Leave feedback and view profiles
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Have questions or feedback? Talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Carriers can share eBOL access with their drivers without a uShip account
* PDF automatically available to carrier and shipper
* Supports contactless delivery to ensure efficiency and safety
Also corrected an issue that would cause the new listing screen to remain in a loading state far longer than it needed to.
Other General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved communication between shippers and carriers with a clear question and answer section for both shipment listings and quotes.
- Refreshed shipment listing display makes it easier for you to find the information you need to complete a shipment.
- Direct access to Exclusive Shipments, a new load board for qualified carriers. Qualification to access exclusive shipments is based on your feedback score, number of shipments completed through uShip, and your cancellation rate.
• Shippers can now edit any type of shipment.
• The "Verify Email” button will now provide a way for users to have uShip resend their email verification.
• Submit new support tickets or view and update open support tickets, from Account -> Contact Support
• For carriers, a simplified way to set the device sending location updates to the shipping customer
• Push notifications to carriers when payment has been released by the shipping customer
• Made it easier for shipping customers to release payment
• Added information to let service providers know if the shipping customer is paying through uShip and can release payment upon delivery
• Updated, simplified entry page and navigation with all the same functionality as before
• More visible notification alerts
• Shipping customers will now see the service charge with bids, to see an accurate total cost
• Service providers can now see price per mile on listings and bids
• Improved messaging if Internet connection is not available
• General bug fixes and improvements
- 37.5 MB
- Update Date:
- uShip, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it