If you purchase a subscription in the App store, you can also enjoy unlimited access to vanityfair.com, including the archive collections. Follow the prompts to “Complete Account Setup,” then use your email and password to log in to vanityfair.com.
For questions about the Vanity Fair app, please call 1-800-667-0015.
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Please go to www.vanityfair.com/go/appCDS for more information.
· Improved iPhone functionality.
· Enhanced search features.
· Library updates for iPad users to account for new, unified mobile platform.
- Enhanced push notifications for more reliable and custom messaging
- Begin reading before the entire issue is downloaded
- Minor bug fixes and performance upgrades
- Purchase, read and archive your favorite issues all in the same place
- New issue previews available on your iPad
- Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Bug fixes
Fix app crashing issues
NOTICE TO USERS WHO HAVE iOS 5 AND ARE UPGRADING FROM AN OLDER VERSION:
Once you install the latest version of the Vanity Fair app and accept an upgrade to iOS 5, the Vanity Fair icon on your iPad will disappear— you’ll now find Vanity Fair in your Newsstand folder. Tap the image of our cover to read the latest issue and access your library.
- 12.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Condé Nast Digital
Safe to Download