• Accessing Live and VOD webcasts complete with video, slides, Q&A, polling and much more
• Mobile eLearning courses and certification
• Search and discovery of content
• Interactivity with built-in chat and networking tools
• Engagement with subject matter experts
• And much more…
Joining an event
• Click on the event URL and complete your registration.
• On your VE confirmation screen, tap to download the app or tap 'Enter' if you already have the app installed.
• Prior to joining your first virtual environment, the VE app must be installed.
• A minimum iOS version of 5.0 and above is required.
• Users must be on a WiFi or 3G/4G network connection with a recommended broadband connection of at least 2 Mbps.
• Presentation quality is dependent upon quality of the network connection.
• Smartphones only support Conference Centers and Webcasts. Please use a tablet if attending an eLearning course or virtual event with booths.
* Display notification for the attendee when restarting a webcast.
- 100.4 MB
- Release Date:
- MeetingConnect, LLC
Safe to Download