- Text to Speech Voices are available in 20 languages
- Scan text and translate using advanced OCR technology
- Save to notes library
- Audio playback reads text aloud
- Edit existing audio notes
- Export phrase as mp3 audio files to your native notes app or to Evernote.
There are many other ways to export the MP3.
Share through WhatsApp, messenger and Teams etc.
Or airdrop to another device.
Text to speech helps people with poor reading comprehension by reading aloud text such as in lecture notes and textbooks.
- Instant recognise text and convert to speech
- Upload and crop text from camera roll
- Instant translate into chosen language and convert to speech
It isn't just for phrases, but long form text such as news articles or that long paragraph in a text book. You could even make your own audiobook.
Text to Speech, Text Recognition and Translation are supported in 20 languages: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, Filipino, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
For complete access to all features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Camera- to recognise text and translate captured text
*Photo - to recognise text and translate text in your existing photos by cropping
- Good Internet Connection is required for the app to work properly
- The last chosen mode, voice and language will be saved.
- Change font size when a saved phrase is selected
- 47.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Anthony Ho
Safe to Download