**Free – Full Version – No In App Purchase** Download now!
*This is a comprehensive Vertigo management app which will help you recover from Vertigo. Your own Vertigo Personal Exercise Trainer*
Right posture and right time is very important and helps you manage vertigo in the long run. Follow along a virtual coach who guides you with audio instructions to a complete set of 21 vestibular exercises. She will guide you through every exercise with timed, step-by-step audio, and subtitle -- along with a Diet Guide!
One stop App for comprehensive management of Vertigo.
1. For the first time in world bringing virtual trainer in augmented reality to showcase 21 vestibular exercises
2. The Virtual trainer performs 21 exercises step wise with subtitles and audio
3. Audio is in two languages which are English and Hindi
4. Features like exercise reminder updates patient on their next exercise schedule to maintain compliance
5. Pill reminder is a unique tool to help patients adhere to medication regime
6. Tip to manage of acute vertigo attack has been included
7. Vertigo patients need to be careful with their diet and hence recommended diet guide is there in the app
8. Let your care taker know how to help you when you get a vertigo attack with a simple SOS manual provided in the app.
Verti..GO is a free app that provides information and education on vertigo and its related conditions, and how to better live with it. Patients may access this information anytime, anywhere. This app is not meant to replace doctor consultation. It is strongly advised to consult with your doctors.
The app will only work with a marker and it’s recommended to patients by Doctors.
***Kindly consult your doctor for Abbott Markers to use this app.****
Download Now **VertiGo Exercise (AR)** Vertigo Management App for Free.
- 379.1 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it