This application supports iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It works with most of the official Certification Authorities in Spain and other countries, such as FNMT, Firmaprofesional, Camerfirma or Izenpe among others. You can find out about them in the following link http://www.viafirma.com/en/information
You can use as many digital certificates as you wish, all of them being easily managed, use different stylus (including the new Apple Pencil) and even use smartcards with any of our readers (more information about readers on http://doc.viafirma.com/viafirma-platform/anexos/smartcards.html
- Bug fixes.
- Touch ID compatibility for installed certificates.
- Fixed a bug when copying a certificate using the extension
- Fixed a bug with preview of documents with the same name.
- Added small text to files certificate list showing file path.
- Added certificate keychain. Now you can install your certificate entering the pin only during the installation process, making the signature faster and easier. These certificate will also be shared between all viafirma apps.
- Now you don't need iTunes to import your certificates, you can use new iOS functionality to add your certificate from any external app.
- Improved performance and usability.
- New interface adapted to all iPhone & iPad devices.
- Compatibility with last stylus in the market for handwriting signatures (Wacom,Adonit, ...), including Apple Pencil.
- Minor fixes.
- Added support for belgium eID card.
- Fixed web protocol
- Fixed trusted third party problem
- New user interface features
- Added a new pdf example document.
iOS 6.1 support
Stylus support on iPad; Adonit Jot Touch, Pogo connect and PressurePen
Digitalized signature enhancement with the addition of new electronic evidences such as: Geolocation, Device used and Pressure levels captured (in case it is used a Stylus).
-Support for Viafirma Smartcard Reader and spanish DNIe
-Minor bugs solved
-Digitalized signature 100% supported
New API for native apps
- 13.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Viafirma S.L
Safe to Download