1. Navigate: Attendees can browse through the event schedule designed for all the days of the event. The schedule briefly describes the sessions and seminars that will be happening at the event. Effortless navigation of the speaker’s profiles and exhibitor details can also be done directly from the app.
2. Network: Networking is an important aspect of an event. Keeping that in mind, there are features that help attendees like viewing attendee’s profiles, messaging the relevant fellow contacts, setting up meetings and exchanging business cards.
3. Be Active: The Leaderboard feature encourages the attendees to be active and interact within the app. Scoring is based on the attendee engagement and the most active attendees are featured on the Leaderboard.
4. Stay Updated: Event feed is another great way to initiate conversations and discussions and maximize attendee engagement by sharing photos and videos. Be up to date with the activities at the event through push notifications.
5. Manage Profile: Edit your profile and manage your meetings, cards, bookmarks and notes from a single platform.
- 64.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Hubilo Softech Private Limited
Safe to Download