Stay connected and engaged on-the-go. With a powerful and intuitive user experience from your iPhone or iPad, VidyoConnect delivers the reliability, ease-of-use and rich features needed for productive face-to-face video meetings.
• Join and host multipoint video conferencing meetings from your iOS device
• Customize conferencing layout with up to 4 on-screen participants for phones, and up to 8 on-screen participants for tablets
• View shared meeting content during a video conference
• Make any participant or content share bigger with pinch-to-zoom and real-time panning
• Optimize quality and efficiency with automatic and adaptive encoding modes up to 720p
• Meet reliably and up to the challenges and unpredictability of wireless, 3G and 4G networks and withstand up to 20% packet loss
• Automatically reconnect to your call in transient network conditions
• Log in easily and quickly with SAML authentication
• Dial out to SIP and H.323 endpoints
• Languages supported (English, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish)
• Outbound direct dialing
The VidyoConnect app requires a paid VidyoConnect subscription to VidyoCloud or an on-premises deployment of VidyoConferencing™ in order to enjoy the full capabilities of the app.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S SUBSCRIPTION TO VidyoConnect OR DEPLOYMENT OF VidyoConferencing, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
- Dark mode allows you to decrease the brightness of the application background in low light environments.
- Requires iOS or iPadOS® 13 and later.
• Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Registered & Guest Users – During a call, enable/disable by tapping the Voice+Content button in the toolbar.
- Guest Users – Before a call, enable Voice+Content by tapping the toggle in the beauty screen.
- Registered Users – Configure in Settings>Preferences:
- “Always active” – Tap to always apply Voice+Content.
- “Active when battery saver mode is On” – Enable whenever the device is using battery saving mode.
- This only activates for iPad when the battery drops below 20%.
- “Limit for cellular data” - When connecting through LTE or cellular network (not WIFI).
- Bug fixes
- Calendar Integration: See and manage all your Vidyo meetings from your local calendar within the VidyoConnect app, and join scheduled meetings easily.
- TytoCare Point of Care Integration: Patient-side integration to enable pairing TytoCare device and joining Tyto exam from an iOS device (registered users only).
- 55.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Vidyo Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it