The VIEW Wireless connected system allows the smart management of lights, roller shutters, electrical socket outlets and scenarios. The devices liaise with one another in a mesh network based on the Bluetooth 5.0 standard; they are installed like traditional devices beside electro-mechanical 1-way switches, push buttons and 2-way switches and thanks to a Bluetooth/wi-fi gateway, they allow connectivity with the Vimar Cloud for integration with smart speakers and local and remote control via the VIEW APP. The connected devices allow the creation of smart systems both in new buildings and in renovations and, thanks to the easy installation, also in existing traditional systems in the form of a simple functional upgrade.
Supervision via the VIEW APP also makes it possible to benefit from a single platform control interface with VIEW IoT Smart Systems, which VIEW Wireless is a sub-system of.
In detail, the VIEW Wireless APP allows:
• the creation of environments and sub-environments;
• enrolment of devices, setting their parameters and allocating them in the created environments;
• association of wired or radio push buttons (battery-free, thanks to the Energy Harvesting technological motor by EnOcean), to replicate control points or call up scenarios;
• association with the Bluetooth/wi-fi gateway;
• check the radio coverage of the mesh network configured;
• delivery of the system to the administrator user.
What’s more, the VIEW Wireless APP is designed to convert the radio standard of devices from Bluetooth 5.0 to Zigbee 3.0 (and vice-versa) ensuring configuration and direct control via the Zigbee Hub and related App (such as Amazon Echo Plus or Echo Show).
The app can only be accessed by entering installer credentials, which are generated on the MyVIMAR portal.
- 46.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Vimar S.p.A.
Safe to Download