* Take albums from your Apple Music library (or local files) and “vinylize" them.
* Easily download real center labels from Discogs or snap a picture of them if you have the physical copies.
* Play the albums one side at a time, like you would with vinyl! Multi-volume albums are supported.
* 7-inch 45's with standard or large spindle hole are supported.
* Make adjustments of how sides should be arranged in those cases where the app didn’t guess it quite right. Or ask the app to look in Discogs where track positions per side are usually specified! Then it will simply pick up that information and arrange the sides for you.
* Organize albums into “collections,” which by default are defined by artist, but you can group albums as you wish.
* Browse a collection in a grid or switch to “crate” mode to flip through the records.
* Optionally edit artist names or titles and take advantage of quick actions to remove suffixes eg “(Remastered).”
* Optionally change the default artwork and pick one from Discogs.
* Your virtual vinyl data is uploaded to your iCloud storage so it’s available when you install the app on a second device, or just to get it back when you upgrade your device.
* Skip songs with a horizontal swipe gesture, or drag the tonearm to the track you want to play.
* Siri integration.
* A cool widget showing you the record that is currently on.
All of the above is free!
For extra goodies go Premium with a one time purchase or renewable subscriptions. Premium unlocks:
* Several color themes to choose from, plus your custom theme
* Crackle with adjustable volume
* last.fm scrobbling
* Custom player layout (size and position of record and artwork)
* Album specific background colors
* Vinyl colors
* Alternate app icons
* Bulk vinylization
Also a "random album" button was added for when you need help deciding what to play!
- 34.9 MB
- Update Date:
- German Buela
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it