Full version of Virexian is unlocked through a one-time in app purchase of ~$1.99 USD (local pricing may vary).
- Over 50 weapons along with numerous upgrades and variations to frame and movement modules, diversifying play styles across runs by changing the way you deal damage, move around and resist enemy attacks.
- Dynamic level generation that guarantees that no two levels are the same. Areas can be narrow and favor close range combat or large and leaving you without cover, or anything in between. Adjust your approach to your surroundings to get as far as possible.
- Controls are specifically designed to be simple and direct on a touch screen. Easy to learn, difficult to master.
- Large variation on enemies and numerous bosses. The difficulty increases as the game progresses, making the enemies more aggressive and powerful.
- Five original music tracks composed by chiptune artist Starving GOGO on genuine old school gaming hardware.
- Minimalistic art style that mixes new with old, and renders everything easily readable due to vibrant colors and distinct shapes, even when the entire screen is covered with bullets.
There are two new weapons, and the Assault Rifle and Mighty A.R. have been completely reworked. A few bugs have also been fixed. Visit virexian.com/patch-notes for exact details.
There's also a new option that allows the player to set control sensitivity. Furthermore, three new arm modules have been added, and some pre-existing modules have been improved for better balance.
Several other small issues have been addressed -- details can be found on the Patch Notes page of the main website (www.virexian.com/patch-notes).
The game will automatically detect if it's running on an iPad and adjusts screen size accordingly. Control sensitivity issues have also been addressed, most prevalent for larger screens (where the input seemed sluggish), but also for smaller ones (where the virtual controls were a bit too sensitive sometimes).
The first time you start up this version or a future version, the app will attempt to determine if your device's GPU can handle the shader, and turn it on or off accordingly. You can manually set whether it should be on or off under the 'SETTINGS' menu.
There's also two new arm modules -- Burst Laser and Pin Laser.
- 17.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Felix Hard
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it