Supported Eye Charts:
1. Snellen Chart, with C, D, E, F, H, K, N, P, R, U V and Z, as defined in BS 4274-1:2003
2. Tumbling E Chart. Option to have shorter middle arm.
3. Landolt C Chart
4. ETDRS Chart, with C, D, H, K, N, O, R, S, V, and Z
5. HOTV Chart
6. ETDRS European-wide Chart, with H, K, O, E, P, X, B, T, M and A
Predefined Test Distances:
* 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2 meters
* 20, 15, 12, 10, 6 feet
At exactly 6 meters away from the “patient”, the optotypes on the 6/6 line (Decimal 1.0 or LogMar 0.0) shall subtend 5 minutes of arc, which means that the chart should be sized such that these optotypes are 8.73mm tall, and the topmost (Snellen Fraction 6/60, Decimal 0.1, or LogMar 1.0) optotypes should be 87.3 mm tall. At exactly 20 feet away from the “patient”, the topmost optotypes should be 88.7 mm tall, because 20 feet equals 6.096 meters.
1. "Doctor" and "Patient".
2. Self-diagnosis with a mirror.
3. Self-diagnosis with a Bluetooth keyboard.
4. Self-diagnosis within arm's reach.
1. Decimal (0.50)
2. Fraction (20/40)
3. LogMAR (0.30)
4. Fraction (5/10)
5. Fraction (6/12)
6. MAR (2)
7. VAS or VAR (85)
In Autoplay, the app calculates the score. For LogMAR notation, the score is (LogMAR value of the best line read) + 0.02 x (number of optotypes missed). And the maximum missed is 3. For VAS notation, the score is an inversion of the logMAR scale, based on VAS=100-50xlogMAR. For other notations, the score is the notation value of the best line read and optionally minus number of optotypes missed, and the maximum missed is 2.
By default, setting "Play Interval Until Next Optotype" is none. Available intervals in second: 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10. If the "patient" could not recognize the optotype within the interval, this counts a miss.
Through enabling “Record Scores” in Settings, you can keep track of the progression of your visual acuity. Visual acuity scores of multiple testees could be recorded. Visual Acuity Score (VAS) is an inversion of the logMAR scale, based on VAS=100-50xlogMAR. It is more intuitive since higher values indicate better visual acuity.
In the scores review, score 100 in blue indicates the reference standard, scores above 100 in green indicates no myopia, while scores below 100 in red may indicate myopia.
Testing for myopia takes several procedures and the first step is often to check distant visual acuity through a visual acuity chart. And the decrement of visual acuity may indicate the development of myopia.
While this app may replace eye charts in print, however it cannot replace doctors and optometrists who carry out comprehensive tests for your eyes. Please visit optometrists regularly and seek help from medical professional at early signs of visual acuity problems.
2. Better display in iOS Dark Appearance.
2. Startup notation at Decimal 0.2 or LogMar0.7 or VAS 65 or Fraction 6/30.
3. Support iPad Pro 12.9-inch 4th generation, iPad Pro 11-inch 2nd generation and iPad 10.2 inch 7th generation.
2. Faster startup.
2. The textual content of this app had been translated into these languages from English:
Hindi/हिन्दी, हिंदी, (hi)
Chinese Simplified/简体中文 (zh-Hans)
Chinese Traditional/繁體中文 (zh-Hant)
Indonesian/bahasa Indonesia (id)
2. Through enabling “Record Scores” in Settings, you can keep track of the progression of your visual acuity. Visual acuity scores of multiple testees could be recorded. Visual Acuity Score (VAS) is an inversion of the logMAR scale, based on VAS=100-50xlogMAR. It is more intuitive since higher values indicate better visual acuity.
3. In the scores review, score 100 in blue indicates the reference standard, scores above 100 in green indicates no myopia, while scores below 100 in red may indicate myopia.
- 98.9 MB
- Update Date:
- zijian huang
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it