We give you a place where your voice is heard and listened to by a peer that understands and empathises with you.
The benefits of the app are:
• Strategies to help you self-manage your mental health
• Ability to gain support anonymously
• Your own Active Listener to talk one-on-one with
• Access wherever and whenever you like
• A community that have experienced mental health challenges
• A great supplement to existing therapy
• An environment that is free from judgement or stigma
• Private, confidential and secure space
We are a safe place where you can learn and share with your peers, talk one-on-one with people that understand you and develop strategies to self-manage your mental health.
VOH exists to improve your overall mental health. We focus on providing you with an easier way to access the ongoing support and motivation you deserve.
VOH’s free app allows you to talk with trained peers (Active Listeners), who can empathise, listen and share with your similar experiences.
We provide you with a space where your privacy and security are always top of mind in everything we do. We give you the option to chat anonymously if you’d prefer.
Integrity, respect and feedback is what we value and encourage from all of our team, Active Listeners and most importantly YOU!
How do I know VOH is for me?
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the following questions, then VOH can help.
• Do you think seeing a therapist is too expensive?
• Do you not have time to see a therapist?
• Do you not have access to a therapist in your area?
• Do you currently try to battle through life’s challenges on your own?
• Are you struggling to self-manage your mental health on your own?
• Have you tried therapy, but found it doesn’t meet your needs?
• Do you want someone that can understand what your going through?
• Do you want someone that can just listen to you without judgement?
• Do you want to improve your mental health?
Who are your Active Listeners?
Our Active Listeners are volunteers who have successfully completed our interactive and comprehensive Active Listening Training Course. They are peers who dedicate their time to help positively impact your life. They understand what it’s like to experience life’s challenges and are looking to give back to the community by supporting their peers.
We give you the power to choose the right Active Listener for you. We also give you the option to change who you are talking to until you are satisfied with someone that can effectively support you. All Active Listeners provide you with a bio about themselves and highlight areas of interest, proficiency or life experiences they have had.
Voice of Health is excited to join you on your journey to improved mental health. All our founders and employees understand first-hand what it’s like to experience mental health challenges and still to this day continue to self-manage them.
We are more than just an App!
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT A CRISIS SERVICE AND THAT IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW IS CURRENTLY IN A CRISIS OR IMMEDIATE DANGER TO PLEASE CALL EMERGENCY SERVICES OR A CRISIS HOTLINE IN YOUR AREA. THESE NUMBERS CAN BE FOUND HERE.
- Keyboard issue during log in
- Smaller phone display issue
- 62.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Update Date:
- HNFLive Pty Ltd
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it