We start out with a diagnostic to help you figure out what kind of trouble you're currently having with your voice. Once we've helped you figure that out, you can take specialized lessons designed to help you overcome your own personal challenges.
We've done our best to make Voice Tutor fun and easy to use, so no matter what kind of voice you have, or how long you've been singing, we can help!
Voice Tutor is much more than simple scales. Voice Tutor has been painstakingly and meticulously crafted to be the best possible vocal companion for singers of any level. Obviously we can never replace an actual teacher, but we tried our best to do just that!
Each exercise has been assembled to specifically target one of the four voice types. Everyone falls in to one of these categories and our exercises will help you overcome your own specific issues.
The exercises in Voice Tutor were created by professional vocal instructors with many decades of combined experience. Our teachers have worked with everyone from complete beginners all the way up to professionals who've sold millions of albums.
What People Are Saying:
"Voice Tutor is the ONLY app on my iPod. It has helped me TREMENDOUSLY. Whether you're a budding vocalist or a singing sensation, EVERYONE should use Voice Tutor!" - Kelly Rowland (Solo Artist, Destiny's Child)
"Voice Tutor is the go to app for professionals and beginners. It contains several vocal exercises that are the essential building blocks for vocal development. The Riff and Run section provides an easy to understand break down of today's approach to singing. From the studio to the stage, Voice Tutor is a powerful tool for your iPhone in the palm of your hand." - Kevin Antunes (Musical Director for Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Janet Jackson, Jay Sean and many more)
* A comparative diagnostic that helps you determine your particular vocal challenge by having you sing scales and then listening to four different examples. These four examples very clearly demonstrate the four different voice types, making it easy for you to determine what your particular vocal challenge is.
* Four sets of exercises, each containing over an hour of lessons, specifically targeting your particular issue.
* A pitch meter to check your pitch as you sing through your lessons. Enable the pitch meter and the track will slow down to accurately analyze your pitch. Watch the needle and try to keep it pointing straight up! (Please note, due to the extreme timing accuracy required for the Riff'n'Run section, pitch detection is not available)
* A workout section that takes a singer through a full vocal warmup. It is perfect for getting ready for a show, recording, auditioning, etc.
* A breathing exercise section to help you significantly increase your breath control.
* The "Riff 'n Run" section. This section will teach you how to sing riffs and runs just like the pros!
* Background ready - continue your lessons while doing other things with your device.
* Remote compatible - pop your device into a dock and control it with a remote!
Coming in future versions:
* Riff 'n Run section will be broken into styles, such as Jazz, Gospel, R&B, Country, Classical and Pop. More Riff 'n Run lessons will be added.
Check out our website for more info and a video of Voice Tutor in action!
Hey everyone! As of now, Voice Tutor does not work on iOS 11. Sorry about that. It's been ages since we put out an update. Sorry about that too.
Just so you are all aware: we haven't been standing still. We are currently working on a completely new version of Voice Tutor with a new design, new layout, new lesson structure and many new features we aren't able to talk about quite yet. It's been a long time coming, but it will be worth it!
Once again, we apologize for the app not running on iOS 11. We're working to get the new version out as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support throughout the years!
* Fixed a couple bugs that were causing crashes for a few users.
* Fixed a bug that was causing the content of the "How to Sing" section to be cut off early.
* Fixed a bug that was causing the audio to stop playing when the application moved to the background.
* Fixed a bug that was causing the audio to stop playing when switching to headphones or another device.
* Fixed a crashing bug that slipped through the cracks in version 1.4.0
We've significantly improved the pitch detector! No longer does the track need to slow down to analyze your pitch. Flip it on and keep singing at a normal speed!
We've also been working hard to address the various bugs and crashes that have been affecting some of our users. We're pretty sure we've got them squashed! If you have any problems with bugs or crashes, please do email email@example.com!
- 129.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Impack Productions
Safe to Download