• Anatomy ID: as each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Anatomy view - 26 parts, includes nose, mouth and throat structure ID. Zoom and pans.
• Highlight View: key view of the tongue shape and placement for five central and three diphthong vowels of American English.
- Central: /a/, /Λ/, /ә/, /ɝ/, /ɚ/ Diphthong: /αυ/, /αɪ/, /כɪ/
• Animations: each vowel shows a lateral view of dynamic movements of the jaw, lips, tongue, velum (soft palate), and larynx needed for proper articulation of that vowel. Audio for each vowel sound is synchronized with the dynamic animations. Anatomy animation included.
• Two finger pan of all animations and key animation pages.
• Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue. Change size by tapping on size panel
- Draw and text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: Change size by tapping on size panel, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
• iOS 6.0+ required, designed for iPad and iPhone.
The Speech Articulation: Vowels Front/Back app makes learning otitis media ear disorders easy. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
- 37.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Blue Tree Publishing, Inc.
Safe to Download