• Anatomy ID: as each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Anatomy view - 26 parts, includes nose, mouth and throat structure ID. Zoom and pans.
• Highlight View: key view of the tongue shape and placement for five front and five back vowels of American English.
- Front: /i/, /ɪ/, /e/, /ε/, /æ/ Back: /α/, /כ/, /o/, /υ/, /u/
• Animations: each vowel shows a lateral view of dynamic movements of the jaw, lips, tongue, velum (soft palate), and larynx needed for proper articulation of that vowel. Audio for each vowel sound is synchronized with the dynamic animations. Anatomy animations included.
• Two finger pan of all animations and key animation pages.
• Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Draw and text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: 36pt, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
• iOS 6.0+ required, designed for iPad and iPhone.
The Speech Articulation: Vowels Front/Back app makes learning otitis media ear disorders easy. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
- 63.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Blue Tree Publishing, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it