The book reader supports 4 different views
- Bookshelf view
- Cover Flow view
- List view
- Horizontal scroll view
- Extracts High Resolution books
- Rearrange books in the bookshelf
- Reading mode supports Scroll, Swipe, Tapping on the sides to turn pages, Double tap to zoom, Pinch to zoom gestures
- Add/Delete bookmarks
- Navigate to any page by swiping or dragging
- Search books by their title
- Sort books by Title or Recently read books
- Grouping of books through Edit option
- Long-Press any book to Delete, Mark as Read /Unread
- Add books from your Dropbox or E-mail
- Delete selected books or All books in one go
- ePub format supports table of contents, highlighting text, search text etc.
- Turn pages by swiping the sides of the screen. For comic books and PDFs, you can use preview pages (thumbnail images) at the bottom of the screen to navigate to any page that you wish
- Import zip/cbz/cbr/rar, PDFs and ePub book directly into V-Reader using iTunes file sharing
1. Connect your iPad to the computer.
2. iTunes opens up automatically or click on iTunes to open.
3. Click on Devices to select your iPad.
4. Click on the "Apps" tab.
5. Scroll down from the "Sync Apps" section to the "File Sharing" section.
6. Click on "V-Reader".
7. Add your files into the "V-Reader".
8. Minimize and open the V-Reader app to start loading the books into the bookshelf one by one automatically. Wait until all books have been loaded successfully.
1. Long press any book to delete
2. To delete Multiple books or All books in one go, use List view (3rd button on the top left side corner)
- Added Book Rename functionality
- Bug fixing related to deletion of books
2. Display Groups names when a specific Group is selected.
- More Elegant shelf view with larger cover page display
- Added a new horizontal scroll shelf view
- Included Table of Contents (TOC) for standard PDF books
- Added orientation Lock/Unlock feature
- Display to show number of books under each group
Additional Feature: Maintaining Zoom level for all pages of the book.
- 88.1 MB
- Release Date:
- vThink Technologies
Safe to Download