This app helps you to find out about any essential activities that you need to complete during your time at University.
Note: VU students who are not studying in block mode and who are in their middle or final years will not be able to access the app. If you are not a current VU student studying via these delivery methods, VU LearnHub will not work for you.
You can use VU LearnHub to:
● Learn about any essential activities that you need to complete during your time at University
● Browse enhancement activities to develop your skills and employability
● Book into activities that you are going to attend
● Add activities to your To-do list
● Complete activities
● Keep track of your completed activities
● Earn official badges for each skill that you attain
How does it work?
You will need a current VU student number and password to access this app. On your first login, you will be asked to create an account using the Learning Hub website. Upon successful login you will be able to select your College, Course & Units and begin browsing activities.
To get assistance, email your name, student number and description of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggestions or Bugs:
For any feedback or support please email us at: email@example.com
Providing us with screenshots would be greatly appreciated.
- 96.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Victoria University
Safe to Download