Jobs Management and Invoicing
Streamline mobile worker job management by creating and dispatching jobs electronically to the mobile worker’s device. Once completed job start/end times, job progress details, and forms are automatically available to review and help improve worker efficiencies. Formula fields automatically calculate job details including parts costs for accurate on-the-spot invoices.
Reduce payroll processing when mobile workers use the Field Force Manager Mobile Workforce App to complete electronic timesheets. Record shift, and break start and end times, with a simple touch of the screen. Conditional alerts can be set up for late start times, non-arrival at job sites and overtime notifications. Data collected by the mobile app is easily viewed and can be integrated into applications commonly used for payroll and accounting.
Track and Trace
Gain clear visibility into route, location, time, and job information with Field Force Manager’s Track and Trace capabilities. Information is automatically transmitted back to the secure, web-based management application. This field data provides greater visibility and better management of field activities.
Field Force Manager Workforce App increases accountability and provides proof of service with mobile forms. Employees use their mobile devices to fill out custom forms. They also have the ability to capture photos, electronic signatures, and barcode scans and share via email. Data is transmitted back to the office in real time. Integrate information with Time Sheets and Jobs Management to create workflows that employees in the field can utilize immediately.
Save fuel and increase productivity with Field Force Manager Mileage Manager. View trip details with employee, date, location and job information. Easily compare odometer, GPS and Google suggested miles to increase accountability and productivity.
Featured Capabilities for Mobile Employees Using the Mobile App
- Record shift and break start/stop times
- Communicate job receipt, start and completion status
- Use easy forms to capture job details, inventory and other types of information
- capture photos, barcodes, and signatures to validate work and expedite billing
- View and navigate to customer locations with Google Maps
Featured Capabilities for Operations Managers Using the Web-Based Management Application
- Check worker availability with the integrating with Microsoft® Office 365 Outlook
- Dispatch jobs to employees in the field with field Force Manager’s built-in scheduling tool
- View employees, jobs, and locations on a map and track history of locations and events.
- Customize job templates for your industry
- Send messages to mobile employees
- Create and receive instant alerts
- Configure and run reports to assess operational performance
- Schedule daily, weekly, or monthly reports for delivery to your email
- Automate mobile timecard data and Send to your payroll system
- Integrate with other back office applications using simple connectors or web services
Contact your Field Force Manager representative for assistance in adding Field Force Manager Mobile Workforce App to your field workforce operations.
- 29.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Verizon Wireless
Safe to Download