- Great color-coded visual timer that shows the time ticking away.
- Settings to easily change the “wait” time.
- Social story that talks about waiting and waiting strategies.
- Wait time is the time of the whole clock (full circle), so users can always clearly see time remaining.
- Helps students with transitions between tasks.
- Timer does not re-set if device “goes to sleep.”
- Set the timer to as little as one second to gradually introduce waiting!
- No minimum or maximum times, the Wait Timer can time as little or as much time as you want.
- App runs in the background and notifies you when time has elapsed, phone calls will not re-set your timer!
- Start the timer with just one click so students and children can use it independently.
The app opens up to a screen with a large timer on it and a “start” button.” Once the button is tapped the timer will start counting down the last time set in the “settings.” As the hand on the timer clock moves the clock face will go from colored to white, letting the waiter see how much time is remaining.
The app also includes a social story about waiting and the Wait Timer. The social story talks about frustration that may happen with waiting, and how to wait for something you want.
The settings and instructions screen allows you to choose the amount of time the timer is set for, and includes instructions for the parent or caregiver on how to introduce the Wait Timer.
- 8.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Touch Autism
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it