Food Delivery & Carryout
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Waitr — where great local food meets convenience!
Breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner; have your favorites delivered.
Whether it’s a small coffee or a four-course meal, you can have it delivered for a flat fee, or order Carryout and pick it up for free. Browse restaurants in your area to find new favorites or order from the ones you already know and love. See your food like never before with our professionally photographed menus. Order the way you like with our customizable menu items and special requests feature. Start a Group Order to eat more conveniently with family, friends, and coworkers. Track orders in real time, receive alerts when your food is on the way, and so much more!
Do dinner a favor, download Waitr today!
• Delivery and Carryout options
• No minimum or maximum order size
• Flat delivery fee
• Photographed menus
• Search by restaurant, cuisine, or item
• Web and mobile ordering
• Simple, secure mobile and online payment
• No hidden fees
• In-app Help & Support
• Real-time order tracking
• Group ordering
You’re going to have a hard time finding an easier way to eat.
- Fixed an issue where the invalid email address tooltip couldn't be dismissed.
- Fixed an issue where toggling off promotional notifications wouldn't register correctly.
- Added some extra tooltips to highlight where you can start a group order!
• Fixed a launch crash for iOS.
• Improved our address selection/editing process
• Made it easier to tap the 'back' arrow on the 'Order Review' screen.
• Fixed an issue that prevented the correct set of restaurant operating hours from displaying on the restaurant card when the restaurant was closed.
• Fixed a crash related to campaigns.
• Fixed an issue that prevented users from placing a future order.
• Fixed an issue where the available future order times were not being calculated correctly.
• Users should no longer be asked for Bluetooth permissions on app launch.
• Canceled orders should now display the correct status in 'Recent Orders'
• Removed the 'Edit' icon (which allowed group members to edit the payment method associated with their order) for group members when the group leader is paying.
• Fixed an issue where users could not edit saved addresses.
• Removed the promo code section for group members as only the group leader is responsible for the delivery fee.
• Resolved an erroneous "this restaurant isn't accepting Waitr orders right now" message that appeared when joining group orders.
• Adjusted the promo code minimum character limit to 3 characters.
• Fixed an issue that prevented users from rejoining group orders that they left.
• Fixed an issue that prevented users from updating their email address from the 'invalid email' tool tip.
• Fixed an issue that prevented the customer support landing page from loading on iOS. ```
* Fixed a crash related to sending the app to the background.
* Fixed a group order crash.
* Fixed a crash related to pressing the back arrow on the 'Order Review' screen.
* Updated the location search experience to resolve an issue with the way data was being sent.
* Updated the group order icon to make its functionality more evident.
* Users can now unsubscribe from marketing emails/promo code offers via the 'Send Me Promos & News' toggle within the 'More Options' screen.
* Added tool tip guidance on the checkout screen so that users know which fields are required before submitting an order.
* Enhanced the search experience by allowing users to search by popular cuisine types.
* Users should no longer be prompted to allow location services for Waitr when not using the app.
* The 'Use My Current Location' toggle will now be toggled on when users enable location services in their OS settings.
* Group members can now update their credit card on the 'Order Review' screen.
Streamlined order flow and ordering improvements
* There's now an onboarding flow on first app launch that walks you through the major features of our new update.
* A new, efficient order flow will allow you to place orders faster than ever. Less taps, more food.
* 'Favorites' section provides easy access to your favorite places to eat. You'll get haptic feedback when favoriting and un-favoriting restaurants.
* We've added a bottom menu bar, providing a quick way to navigate to popular screens.
* 'Order It Again' section displays your most recent orders, allowing you to add your favorite food items directly to the cart with a single tap.
* A helpful 'Review Order' button will display once you have added items to your cart, allowing you to easily navigate to checkout.
* Each restaurant card now displays upfront whether it supports delivery, carryout, or both.
* Jump right into a restaurant's menu when tapping a restaurant. You can still view the restaurant's info by tapping the aptly named 'View Info' link.
* Closed restaurants will now display when they open on their respective restaurant cards.
* Due to the enhanced order flow, 'Swipe N' Buy' is no more. It has been replaced with 'Default Settings', located under 'More.' Setting these defaults will auto-populate your address, phone number, and credit card information at checkout. Seriously, it's really easy to place an order now.
* Unsubmitted orders can now be more easily canceled via the 'Cancel' link on the 'Order Review' screen.
* Although you can browse the menus of 'Coming Soon' restaurants, you will now see an orange banner noting that the restaurant is 'coming soon' when viewing menu items.
* Loading indicators will now display when adding items to your cart in an effort to better support older devices.
* Tipping has been made easier/more convenient. You can now switch between '%' and flat dollar amounts.
* You will now receive a warning/notification if you try to place an order that is more than 300 feet away from your current location. This safeguard will help reduce instances of orders placed to incorrect addresses.
* We've added the restaurant address to the checkout screen of carryout orders and made several other text updates to reduce instances of accidental carryout orders.
Group Order Improvements
* Get your friends in on the action with various group ordering improvements and optimizations. We're aiming to make the process as streamlined as possible so everyone can get their food asap.
* You will now be notified via a 'toast' message when a group order is submitted. You can click this toast to navigate to the 'Order Status' screen if you so choose.
* Group leaders and members will retain their cart if a group order is cancelled.
* A new dedicated 'group order' icon allows you to quickly start and join group orders.
* You can now 'pull down' on the homepage to refresh your location (when using location services) and populate the list with restaurants near you.
* Our improved location drop down allows you to select from existing addresses (or add a new one) via the same modal on the homepage.
* The app will now refresh your location upon launch (when location services are allowed).
* 'My Favorites' and 'Recent Orders' are now conveniently displayed within your profile page.
* You can 'pull down' on the profile page to retrieve your latest recent orders.
* Some settings have been migrated to the 'More' screen to reduce clutter.
* Clear your search history with a simple tap of the 'Clear History' link.
* Search results are now divided into 'Restaurants' and 'Items' on the 'Search' screen, allowing you to easily differentiate your results. (edited)
Time Zone Calculation
* You will be notified if you are in a different time zone than where you are placing your order.
Low/No Connectivity Message
* You'll receive a notification if you have no/low internet connectivity.
- Corrected an issue that was causing the the incorrect hours to appear for a restaurant.
- Corrected an issue that was causing the old price of an item to appear when replacing an order.
- Corrected an issues that was allowing the delivery hours to extend beyond the restaurant hours
- Updated the phone number within the Help & Support page so we can slowly drive traffic to the new Call Center
- Changed "Delivery Hours" to "Waitr Delivery Hours" on the restaurant profile
- Corrected an issue that was causing a users recent orders to display refunds.
- Corrected an issue where the Twitter share button was not opening.
-Corrected an issue with the heart animation.
-Corrected an issue that was causing a restaurant, that had been removed from a user’s favorites, to still appear after viewing their recent orders and coming back to their list of favorites.
-Corrected an issue that was causing the search radius to not update the returned search results.
-Added the ability to share a deeplink to a group order.
-Refactored how we are deciding if a user is within a restaurant’s delivery zone.
-Group leaders are now able to remove group members from their order.
-Group leaders are now notified if a group member’s card was declined.
-Group members are now able to update their payment information, if their card was declined.
-Optimized how we fetch recent orders to increase the speed at which they load.
In addition to Swipe N’ Buy, we’ve made the following changes:
-Resolved an issue that was causing duplicate restaurants and menu items to appear in the list
-Resolved an issue where the user’s search radius was not properly updating
-Resolved an issue that was causing a user’s location services to automatically disable -Resolved an issue that was occasionally showing the wrong restaurant within a user’s list of favorites
-Resolved an issue that was displaying the restaurant’s logo off center within the pin -Resolved an issue that was causing menus to be fetched twice. This should help our restaurant’s menus load faster, while putting less of a stain on our network
-Resolved an issue that was occasionally allowing users to scroll each individual modifier section, rather than the whole screen
-Resolved an issue that was causing data parsing crashes when viewing restaurants and service hours
-Resolved an issue that was occasionally causing the keyboard to cover the special instructions
-Several changes for our new delivery service
-Added a button to reorder cancelled orders
-Increased the font-weight for the text within the registration screens
-Made some minor changes to the order status a user see’s when the driver picks up an order
-Updated UI for menu and modifier items (edited)
- Made some interface changes and improvements
- Fixed an issue where errors generated from attempting to add a credit card were not shown
- Minor bug fixes
- 78.0 MB
- Food & Drink
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it