ABOUT: Washington Manual™ of Oncology
Based on: 3rd Edition
Author: Ramaswamy Govindan, MD; Daniel Morgensztern, MD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Get the latest, most reliable cancer management recommendations in the famous fast-access Washington Manual® outline format! Concise, clearly written sections on principles of oncology, site-specific diseases, and supportive therapy make The Washington Manual® of Oncology, 3rd Edition, an invaluable resource for the daily care of cancer patients.
The Washington Manual® is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by LWW under license from Washington University.
- Better understand innovative developments in oncology with new chapters on Genome Sequencing, Personalized Therapy, Endocrine Tumors, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Anti-emesis and Survivorship.
- Focus on new ideas in the field thanks to a greater emphasis on molecular diagnosis, genome sequencing, and targeted therapies.
- Quickly locate key information in the appendices, such as body surface area, dose adjustments of chemotherapy agents in renal and hepatic failure, and online resources for oncologists.
- Benefit from proven treatment recommendations from the experts at Washington University in St. Louis – ideal for the busy third and fourth year student, resident, or clinician.
SPECIAL APP FEATURES:
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
- UI/UX enhancement
- Minor bug fixes
- 54.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
Safe to Download