• Watchatmo let you check the Setpoint Temp and Actual Temp with Apple Watch.
• "Launch" Preset in a sec (a Preset is a Setpoint T° + Duration)
• Check the current Mode (Planning or Manual) and modify the Setpoint Temp° & Duration with Digital Crown.
• Cancel your Manual Setpoint and go back to Planning with Force Touch.
• • • • WITH IPHONE TO • • • •
Watchatmo is on iPhone and bring some new cool features to Netatmo Thermostat.
• Notification Center (Widget), multi-device, Setpoint control, material design, etc...
• • • • MORE TO COME • • • •
Very soon, Watchatmo will unleashed your Netatmo Thermostat possibilities. Watchatmo will bring more "home automation":
• Voice Control
• And more...
• • • • LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH • • • •
We're listening to you and want you to be a part of the team... So let us know if there is any problem or if you have any request or features you'd like to see in the next version.
Please contact us via Twitter (@Padawanlab) or mail (email@example.com) if you have any problem with the App. We CAN'T contact you via App Store Review.
• • • • DISCLAIMER • • • •
You need a Netatmo Thermostat to use this app!
- iPhone X Optimizations
- Stability updates
- Bug on WatchOS 4 resolved
- small iPhone Bugs squashed
- Design enhancement for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Netatmo Eco Report : Does not work anymore due to a change in the Netatmo API
- Complication : We planned to add Complications to this update but we had to remove them due to an inconsistent User Experience (we'll try to add them in an upcoming update. Sorry)
- Outside bug fixing Watchatmo V2 will not evolve in the coming weeks/months.
We're currently working on an all new version (V3.0) which needs a lot of technical improvement.
Watchamto V3.0 will free your Apple Watch from iPhone and let you control your Netatmo Thermostat from Apple Watch S3 (and later) over Cellular/Wifi
- 63.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Jérémy Luisetti
Safe to Download