Do you ever find yourself trying to remember when you watered a particular flower bed in your yard? Water+ is here to assist you! This simple to use app allows you to define watering “zones”, which then allows you to track the last time you watered and when you have to next. A straight forward summary screen shows you how many zones need your attention, with those zones being sorted to the top of the list.
But wait, why the “+” in the name? Water+ not only tracks your watering, but also fertilizing! Your fertilizing needs are also shown in the summary and in the individual zone descriptions.
Did it rain? Then tap the Rain Delay button and all of your zones will be marked watered on one swoop.
Stop worrying about your plants and start enjoying them with Water+.
- Universal app and retina graphics for all iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices, including the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Tracks both watering and fertilizing of plants.
- Free version allows you to track up to 2 zones, with the option to purchase the ability to add unlimited zones.
- Each zone is customizable with it’s own name, enable/disable water tracking, enabled/disable affected by rain delay, enable/disable fertilizing tracking, number of days between watering, and number of days between fertilizing.
- Summary section to alert you to watering/fertilizing needs.
- Zones sorted by need, with those requiring attention at the top.
- Rain Delay feature to mark all zones watered at once.
- Useful for both outdoor and indoor plants.
- New crisper interface and animations.
- Tap the Water and/or Fertilize icons at the top to water/fertilize all of the red zones at once!
In order to get the most people using this amazing application, we have made it free with a 2 zone limit. If you really love it and need more than 2 zones, then you have the option to purchase the ability to add unlimited zones for one low price.
- Added a switch to control if a zone is affected by the Rain Delay button (say you have plants under the front porch... it does not make sense for the Rain Delay button to affect them).
- Negative numbers are no longer shown for number of days past due for watering/fertilizing.
- Zone names on main screen of iPad now utilize the full width of the iPad.
- Fixed issue where Last Watered and Last Fertilized where not being updated correctly on the main screen.
- 4.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Seahorse Software
Safe to Download