WaveJumper was designed by Clyde when he was six years old, after a trip to the beach where he jumped ocean waves for the first time in real life. Clyde thought it would make a fun little game, so we made it together. It ended up being pretty fun, so we hope you like it too!
- Jump and double jump as many waves as you can without getting splashed!
- Collect coins to unlock each of Clyde's brothers!
- Top ten scores are kept on each device. Place in the top ten and record your initials on the leaderboard!
- A bright and simple game that will keep young and old kids alike entertained and competing with each other!
- No advertisements, no in-app purchases... just simple fun!
Thanks for supporting creative kids, education, and independent game development!
Be sure to check out some of our other mobile games like BLUCIFER: THE DOOM HORSE OF DENVER, RUSH 'HOWER, and the oddball contemplative DON:T LET IT END.
on Twitter: @glhfbiz
on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/goodluckhavefun.biz
on the web: http://www.glhf.biz
"Daily Beetle" and "Game Over Sting"
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Thanks for playing!
- 89.1 MB
- Update Date:
- good luck, have fun, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it