The WCAG Accessibility Checklist app is a powerful accessibility checker and reporting tool, offering a clear To Do list that delivers reminders and checklists to help you achieve the three tiers of accessibility compliance — Levels A, AA, and AAA.
An accessible digital experience allows all people — regardless of ability — to utilize and benefit from sites, apps, and products. This app helps product owners, developers, and designers learn, understand, and take action toward building a better web for those with and without disabilities.
Part checker, part To Do list loaded with as-you-go reminders, the WCAG Accessibility Checklist app acts like a quickfinder that clarifies guidelines and steers you step by step through accessibility best-practices.
Great accessibility isn’t a thing you do, it’s a side-effect of thoughtful design. Together, let’s make the web more accessible to all.
(The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, or WCAG [pronounced “WOO-kag”] are backed and vetted by the World Wide Web Consortium [W3C], an international collective that develops open web standards for long-term usability.)
• Simple checklists that detail three levels of accessibility compliance (Levels A, AA, and AAA)
• Clear guardrails that align with WCAG 2.0 Guidelines
• In-app Tips and What to Do lists
• In-app links explain each WCAG 2.0 guideline in detail
• Easy-to-understand dashboards keep track of your progress
• Optimization actions automatically map to P.O.U.R, WCAG’s four principles of accessibility:
• Identify accessibility issues and notify team members
• Email checklist results to a customized recipient list
• Manually test digital product accessibility against WCAG 2.0 Guidelines
• Start optimizing immediately: no sign-up, sign-in, account, or authentication required
This project is based on the wonderful web accessibility content found at www.wuhcag.com and written by Luke McGrath in combination with the work from the W3C's WCAG 2.0 Guidelines.
- 11.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Emerge Interactive
Safe to Download