• Should you start screening mammograms in your 40s, or wait until you are 50?
• Should you have a mammogram every year, or every other year?
The first step in making these decisions is understanding your risk of breast cancer.
With Breast Screening Decisions application you will:
• Assess your personal risk of breast cancer
• See the benefits and harms of screening mammograms for women like you
• Explore your personal values about breast cancer screening
• Create a summary to share with your doctor
Information you enter here is anonymous, and we never ask your name or email address.
Breast Screening Decisions was developed by researchers at Weill Cornell Medical College and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center who are interested in helping women and their doctors make informed decisions about health screening.
Visit our web-site to learn more http://bsd.med.cornell.edu
- 32.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Weill Cornell Medicine
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it