• Location specific weather alerts.
• Location specific cloud to ground lightning alerts.
• Location specific 36-hour, hour by hour forecast.
• Location specific 7-day forecast.
• Interactive hi-res MRMS precipitation type radar.
• Interactive clickable layers for hail, hail swaths, lightning, QPE, observed snowfall, NWS alerts & more.
• Live interactive chat with our meteorologists 24/7, we reply within 5 minutes with the ability to share images and explain the forecast in detail to you.
• 7-day rainfall forecast maps, 7-day snowfall forecast maps, Day 1 & 2 handmade severe weather risk maps. Day 1 & 2 handmade excessive rainfall risk maps.
• Handmade long-range forecast maps, Week 1 & 2 Temperature and precipitation departures.
• Handmade sub-seasonal forecasts, including severe weather outlooks.
• Daily expert short and long-range video forecasts.
• Custom weather update push notifications sent by our meteorologists when it matters most.
Strategically designed for the end user as it features a large array of location specific weather forecasting & alerting tools. *Weatherporthole.com subscription required
> Precipitation type text has been added to the 36-hour forecast & current conditions.
> Precipitation type automatically determined in the 36-hour expanded forecast screen.
> Custom snow & ice forecast alerts.
> 24-hour local rain & snow forecast maps.
> Renamed titles of long-range maps for easier use.
> Several new interactive radar enhancements.
> Various bug fixes & enhancements.
> Precipitation type MRMS radar.
> Precipitation type future radar tool.
> Various bug fixes and enhancements.
-Local video forecasts now available on the “Basic” subscription.
-The daily forecast now goes out to 10 days instead of 7 days.
-Daily snow, ice and liquid ranges on the 10-day forecast.
-Locations can now be easily deleted within the app under “manage locations”.
-State zooms for 7-day rainfall and snowfall are now available.
-Month 1, month 2 and seasonal temperature/precipitation outlooks now available under the long-range tab.
- A new tool to view max accumulated wind gusts over the next 18 hours is available on the radar and updates every hour. Point and click to view the max wind gust for your location!
- Threshold alerts for current conditions are now available! You can now receive alerts for your location when a certain wind chill, heat index or wind speed/gust is reached. Thresholds are customizable to your specific needs.
- Precipitation proximity alerts are now available when precipitation has been detected within 5 miles of your location!
- Threshold alerts for visibility and fog forecasts are now available. Get notified when the visibility forecast over the next 18 hours drops below a certain threshold. A more specific alert is also available when fog is in the forecast with a certain visibility threshold over the next 18 hours of the forecast.
- Spray condition forecasts are now available on the 36-hour forecast. Green spray icons indicate good conditions for spraying, yellow icons indicate caution should be taken and red icons indicates spraying conditions are unfavorable.
-Added additional rainfall forecast tools. You can now see the range of forecasted rainfall. In this new version you’ll notice we are plotting the ensemble minimum, maximum and most likely rainfall accumulation for your location!
-Now toggle off and on your NWS/Lightning alerts for your convenience via the profile screen.
-Various Bug Fixes
•All new super hi-resolution forecast engine for location specific forecasts.
•Location specific push notification alerts.
•A live interactive chat to personally ask questions to our team of Meteorologists 24/7/365 to aid in high-cost decision support. Also supporting images.
•A new and improved interactive hi-res MRMS (Multi-Radar, Multi-Sensor) precipitation type radar, that displays NWS watches, warnings and advisories.
•Current conditions are now displayed within 1.5 miles of your location.
•The ability to watch your local video forecast if available for your area.
- 35.5 MB
- Update Date:
- BAMWX LLC
Safe to Download