WebDAV (Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning) allows clients to perform remote Web content authoring operations.
WebDAV Server lets you run the HTTP / WebDAV service on your Mac computer and you can access the files from other computers / devices with WebDAV-capable clients such as Finder or File Explorer.
You can press Command-K in Finder, enter the HTTP URL (e.g. http://192.168.0.100:8080/) and connect to WebDAV Server.
WebDAV Server comes with built-in authentication, so you don't need to expose your computer accounts to anyone.
• Easy to use: you can simply select a folder to share (the server root) and start the WebDAV service without any additional configuration.
• Built-in authentication (basic authentication).
• Supports both HTTP and HTTPS (HTTP over SSL).
• All kinds of regular files supported: folders, documents, photos, movies, apps, backups and other files.
* Please restart the WebDAV service after changing the configurations / the WebDAV accounts.
Note: the default server root points to "/Users/*username*/Library/Containers/net.langui.WebDAVServer/Data/Documents/WebDAVShare", you can press Command-G in Finder to go to the destination folder.
- 3.4 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it