With a Webim mobile app, you need no to sit at your desktop computer constantly in order to serve all visitors. The app runs in background, when iPhone is in your pocket. Upon request from some visitor or incoming message, iPhone notifies you with a vibro, sound, and visual alert. You can answer immediately using the mobile app.
Read more about Webim on the developer's site: https://webim.ru/
- Online consulting service 24/7 for your visitors
- Client retention – leave not a single chance to your competitors!
- Admin interface available in Russian and English
- Operators can choose from 6 statuses which indicate their current operational mode
- Notifications about messages and help requests from visitors, when the app runs in background
- List of visitors browsing your site, updated in real time
- Brief information about any visitor: name, location, web page opened in his browser
- Online/offline chat with visitors
- Chat history
- Templates for frequent answers
- Support for uploading files from visitors
- System sounds (for notification on a new visitor or an incoming message) with the on/off switch
- Password recovery
- Service domain selection
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why shall I use this mobile app, if I am able to just open the Webim admin interface in my mobile browser?
* First, the full-scale Webim admin interface cannot be optimized for limited capacities of a mobile browser.
Second, mobile browsers are not designed for such usage. As soon as you send the mobile browser to background or switch to another application, your mobile device will “freeze” the Webim interface, and you will miss all visitors requesting help during this period of time.
- How can I authorize in the Webim service?
1. Set up the Webim app from Apple App Store on your mobile device.
2. Run the app.
3. Enter your email address and password which you use at Webim. Hit “Log In”.
- If you forgot your password, press the “Forgot your password?” button.
- If you have not yet signed up, then navigate to https://webim.ru/ and follow the instructions.
- If you are an operator from a support team that uses Webim, then ask your system administrator for your login and password.
- Should I authorize again when I restart the mobile app?
*No, the credentials you previously provided are cached. When you turn your iPhone off and on again, or restart the Webim mobile app, the service starts automatically.
- Will the app notify me of new incoming messages, if it is running in background?
*Yes, you will get visual, vibro, and sound notifications on arrival of a message.
- 9.8 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download