It is now possible to participate in the most important meetings in your calendar, independent of where you find yourself – office, home, airport, cottage, hotel. With Freedoc Weblive, it is possible to participate in any online conference call directly from your iPad. The enhanced functionality of having a 2-way high-quality resolution video on iPad2 allows the user not only to see the video image of participants, but allows you to transmit images in a streaming form.
Greater engagement due to video: Whether it's a discussion or a formal presentation, the transformation of online meeting into a virtual video conference will allow all to stay focused on every word. The video on iPad provides unprecedented video performance while on the move.
Participating in face-to-face meetings has never been this easy!
Mobile Video Conference (requires WiFi) with:
• Multipoint video high quality
• 2-way video exchange of webcam
• Exchange of voice-activated video
• Full Screen Video
• Simultaneous display of content and video
• Participate in the WebLive meeting via e-mail invitation, meeting number, URL of the meeting site
• Integrated VoIP Audio and web conferencing over WiFi and 3G/4G
• Display of the meeting in full screen
• View list of participants
• Display shared content with annotations
• Perform zooming
• Private or group chat
Anyone can participate for free in a Weblive meeting choosing one of these easy options (you need a Weblive Administrator Account to plan and host a meeting):
- Go to the e-mail invitation containing the Weblive meeting and click the link proposed.
- Start the Weblive Meeting Mobile app on iPad and enter the password of the conference.
- Check the system performance of the meeting participants
- Get more control over your meeting settings, including audio and desktop sharing options
- Use the all new Weblive Presence client to create and join conferences, groupchats and much more
- 47.9 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download